May?

Thats horse chit Chris can have yours in and out in short order. Stop making excuses! I think your just scared of that rematch....:shake:
I hope not my truck dynoed 500hp the way it was at ennis on motor. My tow rig has it by 100hp! Something is a little off you think?

same here max. mine dynoed 590 on motor at relentless last week. i'm assuming thats how it was at ennis because i havnt driven it since then.

Did a leak down before rebuild and motor was good. Thinking now we might have a screwed headgasket too. Have not done leakdown after build up to test that theory. No contamination though.

did you dyno it when you put the turbos on? just wondering if it made more power and now is suddenly down or if its just low hp and you think thats why

I hope not my truck dynoed 500hp the way it was at ennis on motor. My tow rig has it by 100hp! Something is a little off you think?

Well if those numbers are right that thing will run like a raped ape when you get it sorted out!

did you dyno it when you put the turbos on? just wondering if it made more power and now is suddenly down or if its just low hp and you think thats why
yes, with new everything. Power has never been up since rebuild. I have some proven 5x.018 it the truck now on loan to see if this is our issue. Unfortunately I was not able to test them at the last shootout. If that does not do it we will then be digging deep. Jake I was spraying the fark out of it at ennis. It truly dynoed 525.

Oh don't get me wrong Max I believe the dyno showed 525hp. I was just referring to other dyno numbers I have seen that weren't true representations of the actual power being made if you catch my drift. So far in my experience dyno numbers are just that numbers. Use the same dyno and use those numbers as a baseline for improvement. Some dyno better on one machine vs another considering loading the chargers and such. I use the same dyno for all my mods and such.

On same dyno same load it did 620 on motor before all the upgrades. Should be about where Scott is say 750-800 on motor now.

Not saying the numbers are dead on but I k ow for sure it dropped 100hp from my old setup.

"snowwhitegannaspankdatazz" We want the princess out there and runnin!

LOL I guess some one changed their mind about me.

Last edited:
rofl nice one!

Hey Michael I thought I saw pics of you running a few weeks back did you finish your lic passes? Spill the beans hoss..

Hey Michael I thought I saw pics of you running a few weeks back did you finish your lic passes? Spill the beans hoss..[/QUOTE]

I did not finish the license passes.
Still got to run the 9 second passes.
We twisted and bent the driveshaft that caused a massive vibration.

Got the new turbos fabbed up and a new/stronger driveshaft installed so we will be going for those last 2 passes Friday at the Texas Diesel Shootout.
Depending on how we do Friday night will tell us if we are loading up and heading to TS/Bowling Green...

Damn it is always something isn't it? Well good luck man hope you get them knocked out!

Looks like if I make it I will be later in the night.

Drag truck is ready to go. Curtis is coming down to load it up and head out to Royal Purple Raceway for the Texas Diesel Shootout.
We will also be trying to finish my licensing passes.

good news! I think Chris is hauling the race truck out because I will be running late but plan on being there.

Fingers crossed on the lic passes

Back