Rocky Top Diesel Shootout Roll Call

Never any updates until days after the race for the races that you miss. But when you actually do make it to the races....there is someone on here giving up to the minute updates :soap:

Never any updates until days after the race for the races that you miss. But when you actually do make it to the races....there is someone on here giving up to the minute updates :soap:

Right? Looked like a good race at Rudy's, but no info anywhere. I couldn't make it so it wasn't in the mags, but it seems like there weren't any pics or results of any substantial nature anywhere on forums or Facebook either.

Seth won pro street against Ashley Black, 5.7X-5.8X. Lavon won 6.70 index against Misner, beat him on the tree, 6.90-6.72. Larson Miller won 7.70 against the Diesel Life rat rod. Great turnout, it was hot and humid!

Taylor Wilder drove it, it slipped timing the 2 qualifying rounds, came back and went 6.09 vs team green's 6.12, but Phillip got him on the tree.

It was a great event, my truck ran right on the dial except for my last two passes I was on the brakes. The Index classes are becoming more competitive with every ODSS event! See you all at Scheid.
dcef54f1974bf2a27acf32f7a856dac0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Seth won pro street against Ashley Black, 5.7X-5.8X. Lavon won 6.70 index against Misner, beat him on the tree, 6.90-6.72. Larson Miller won 7.70 against the Diesel Life rat rod. Great turnout, it was hot and humid!
You sir are incorrect, it was a beautiful day with low humidity compared to home.

Back