Texas Diesel Shootout September 4th

Powerstroke Racer

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Diesel Innovations, Hellmann Performance, HotRodDiesels is sponsoring a race at Houston Raceway Park/Baytown this Friday night. For those newbie's we usually do this the 1st Friday of every month.

We will match up the 2 quickest/fastest to a winner takes all race. If we have enough participants we will have an eliminations style race. Red lights count. Heads up, no breakout, run what ya brung, and hope you brung enough.

The final race will be about 9-10pm. Get there early so you can get some runs in. The entries into the "Trophy" race will be based on timeslips from THAT day/night.

The rules are: The truck has to be a licensed and inspected streetable diesel truck. No trailer queens, they have to race MDW.

We've had some great winners since we've started this. For awhile it was a Cummins but the last few months it's been a Duramax. Where are the Fords?? Who's going to take the win this month? Cummins, Duramax, Ford??

Even if you're not racing, it's still a good time talking trucks and listening to the 3 shop owners talking trash with each other...

See you at the track,

Michael Watkins
Joe Hellmann
David Lott

Bring one of these
TheTSOWantedPoster.jpg

and try to win one of these.
trophy_aug.JPG

Booked our room today, we will be pulling out of here about 4:15 and heading that way. Clint let me know if you want to convoy.

Hey Houston guys, coming in west on 10 would I make better time getting off 10 or just stay put all the way. Any sugestions on a route for time would be helpfull. I'm gonna be running later than I had hoped. Thanks.

Hey Houston guys, coming in west on 10 would I make better time getting off 10 or just stay put all the way. Any sugestions on a route for time would be helpfull. I'm gonna be running later than I had hoped. Thanks.

Well you probably just want to stay on I-10 all the way through Houston. It will be painful today because of Friday/Holiday weekend. But from I-10 west no other route is better that I know of. I will be making the same trip starting on the west side on I-10 around 6:00pm.

I Just Called The Track They Said The Sun Is Shining And They Are Still On For Tonight But Never Heard Of The Texas Diesel Shootout.ya'll Might Want To Call And Let Them Know

Back