TColesanti takes 1st in Gardnerville!

Timbeaux

Administrator and Head Thread Derailer
Tom took the top spot at the Pull in Gardnerville this past weekend. He beat the truck that won the Diesel Power West Challenge, so he must be doing something right. Not to shabby for a VP44 24valve :rockwoot: :woohoo:

i saw a chick like that this weekend telling me all the stuff she has done to her dodge i was like WHOA

HA!!! you guys are too much. The setup ain't too secret, its still a stock cam in it too. I just love stickin it to a good runnin D-Max, especially with only 450hp.:bs:

Tcolesanti said:
HA!!! you guys are too much. The setup ain't too secret, its still a stock cam in it too. I just love stickin it to a good runnin D-Max, especially with only 450hp.:bs:

That is dang impressive for a stock turbo and sticks too Tom LOL

Congrats! Man I bet your EGTs where pretty high with that stock turbo.......LOL LOL

Do you got a video of the pull?

Results from mlm-motorsports.com:

8000 lb. DieselPlace.com Super Street Diesel
1 Tom Colesanti Simi Valley Yankee Express 232'4"
2 Nick D'Amico Sacramento DZLPULR 218'8"
3 Cody Hill Sonoma Getting Some 178'7"
4 Drake Swett Santa Rosa Big Old Turd 176'4"
5 Rick Young El Dorado 169'2"
6 Nathan Nottnagel 135'7"

Tcolesanti said:
Results from mlm-motorsports.com:

8000 lb. DieselPlace.com Super Street Diesel
1 Tom Colesanti Simi Valley Yankee Express 232'4"
2 Nick D'Amico Sacramento DZLPULR 218'8"
3 Cody Hill Sonoma Getting Some 178'7"
4 Drake Swett Santa Rosa Big Old Turd 176'4"
5 Rick Young El Dorado 169'2"
6 Nathan Nottnagel 135'7"

You Bet.

partsguy662 said:
I hear his wife does all of the wrenching/setup work..Tom just drives it....:D LOL

Thats me! I am actually his good luck! I help if I can but Tom does all the work. He wont even let me drive it, but I am going looking this weekend for my own truck. Then I am going pulling in my own!!!
Great job Tom!

Tommysgirl said:
Thats me! I am actually his good luck! I help if I can but Tom does all the work. He wont even let me drive it, but I am going looking this weekend for my own truck. Then I am going pulling in my own!!!
Great job Tom!

So you're saying you're the pit area beautification then?? :D

Tommysgirl said:
Great job Tom!

You go Girl :rockwoot:

Tommysgirl said:
Great job Tom!

If you start pulling you are going to have to wear a black pointed hat like Kat does. :rules: :lolly:

Back