Is a chip a good idea?

Ok if you would plz teach me a lil about what i should look to buy and what all i should look into getting for my 03?

Smarty with the 4.2 Beta Tune, Airdog, Arson III kit, Built transmission.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jebus.....:hehe:

I like your title. Just don't give the sharks any chum.

We need to know you do with your truck and how much you want to spend. If you want reliable....don't touch the freakin' thing. $.02 Unless you got money burning holes in your pocket.....

intake upgrade
fuel system
40 hp module

...and don't use the word "chip" unless you are putting Foose under the hood. Members here will eat you alive. :D

Jory,

This was posted in the user feedback section, so you gotta get with the program!!! Either tell us how you enjoy the site too OR TELL US YOU LIKE FUN BAGS AND BOATS!!!

I guess I saw the user had 10 posts and felt compasionate today. He didn't make dumbass noob comments or questions like most so I thought I'd try to help this one. He did use the word "chip" and the question in general is kinda dorky...."should I go take a crap?"...hell, if you want a chip or need to poop, go for it. So, I felt like not busting balls today and being nice for once.

And now back to your derail program that is currently in process.....

Something about taking a crap on a chip if I read it right I don't speak oki maybe dex can translate.

P.s. Jory your awesome just sayin

Back