Suncoast Dyno Day

Phooker

Gluten Free
So anybody have any info on when the next one is? I'm trying to get a little convoy going up there and need some more info. Pretty sure pops' common rail is gonna be there and the farm truck will be as well.:rockwoot:

Lord, everybody. It is the best dyno day of the year. Nobody is worried about racing, so we all let our hair down a bit.

eeew damn...that reminds me...I need to get some compD stickers for my dads truck as well. Gotta represent. Need to pm Gene bout that.

Well, thanks to that B**** in the F350 who had to turn in front of me, I won't be attending this year. Maybe next year...*sigh*

I love it, well worth all the frustration and busted knuckles and lonley shop nights by myself lol.

this year it was the end of Feb beginning of Mar. i wish i could make it to next years but i can't...darn deployment. i know the one this year was pretty cool, a whole weekend event w/ the dyno and drag racing.

Heard a nasty rumor it's March 6, can anyone deny to make me feel better about that being the only bad weekend all next year ?

Back