Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Tech Area- Dodge > Dodge Competition and Performance
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Dodge Competition and Performance General Dodge Competition and Performance Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2018, 09:30 AM   #1
jBov860

Name: jBov860
Title: Rookie
Member`s Gallery
Best 2g swap kit

Lookin to build parts for down the road to build my 06 into a fun street truck that I could take to the track and have fun with too. I don’t want to go huge on the HP side, maybe 6-700. Looking for the best 2nd gen swap with a s467.7 or s468. Looked at fleece kits, wherli fab comes pre powder coated which is nice, but looking to see what other people have run and liked

Old 09-25-2018, 08:41 PM   #2
Tim@usfleet

Name: Tim@usfleet
Title: Master EVT
Member`s Gallery
I have the fleece kit on my truck, install went smooth and the quality is top notch, their braided lines and fittings are high quality. You pay for it but to me it's worth it.
06 2wd QCSB, Forced Inductions 476/96/1.10, DDP Super Mentals 250%, dual cp3s, Hamilton springs, manton pushrods, 625s, fass 150/sump, built trans by me, tcs billet shafts, dpc triple disk, Muldoons hpvb, fleece fuel distro block, mm3 by Gordon

Closed Thread