Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > The Starting Line > Sled Pulling > Sled Events
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Sled Events Post Sled Pulling Events here

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2010, 05:15 PM   #41
maddogg1019

Name: maddogg1019
Title: LBZ addict
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 94 12valve View Post
71mm and still can not win the stock class ... clearly there is more than one cheater at the buck
x2 lol when will they learn.

2006 chevy 2500 LBZ ec sb "Nightmare"-EFI live from mcrat, AFE stage 2 ,6" stack, built trans., PPE lift pump
12.76@106

2007, 2009 and 2010 buck drag racing points champ.

Old 05-12-2010, 05:59 PM   #42
huntinducks82

Name: huntinducks82
Title: Green Behind the Ears
Member`s Gallery
Just bc i beat someone cheatin doesnt mean i was cheatin. My truck was legal and thats that.

Last time i checked full pulls are 300ft. I wish thats were they would stop the stock street class, it would be alot easier on the motor and drivetrian. But if they stopped the duramaxs at 300 ft the other two brands would not make it to 250ft. Have a good day you bunch of dam cry babies.

Big Thanks to BIG DIPPER & IDAHO ROB

Old 05-12-2010, 06:17 PM   #43
maddogg1019

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntinducks82 View Post
Just bc i beat someone cheatin doesnt mean i was cheatin. My truck was legal and thats that.

Last time i checked full pulls are 300ft. I wish thats were they would stop the stock street class, it would be alot easier on the motor and drivetrian. But if they stopped the duramaxs at 300 ft the other two brands would not make it to 250ft. Have a good day you bunch of dam cry babies.
lol he said couldnt win the stock class, last time i checked the 2 trucks i have an issue with ended up 6th and 7th but destroyed ppl in heat 3.

2006 chevy 2500 LBZ ec sb "Nightmare"-EFI live from mcrat, AFE stage 2 ,6" stack, built trans., PPE lift pump
12.76@106

Old 05-12-2010, 06:43 PM   #44
700rmk

Name: 700rmk
Member`s Gallery
Quote:

buck rule II. injection pump and fuel system must be O.E.M. factory installed systems for the engine/truck being used,stock dmax have the upper hand right now at the buck with more air and rpms give it a few yrs and it will change. just sucks for the guy that wants to hook a older truck and has to use a small oem charger,when the newer trucks have a bigger vgt or twins. Can you believe I could win at the buck with a six leaker and tunerthings sure have changed still loving every bit of it.
03 f250 lots of mods
94 cummins pulling truck

Old 05-12-2010, 06:49 PM   #45
lightsOUT

Name: lightsOUT
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Quote:

How does lightening up the sled only give the advantage to a certin brand??? Let's use a 5spd dodge as an example. If he has enough power and a light enough sled to run 4th low (which would be his direct gear) wouldn't that light sled also be able to let a dmax with enough power to be able to run their allisons in it's respective direct gear??? I'm not seeing the difference. I'm not picking on you just asking. I've see that statement made on another forum and I just can see how it makes any sense.

the dark side made me do it.........

Old 05-12-2010, 06:57 PM   #46
skoalcowboi00

Name: skoalcowboi00
Title: Derailed Loco
Member`s Gallery
Thank you for the video I have watched several times. Hey rob I watched yours a few times and it looked like clutch to me too. Also I noticed it didn't look like your right front tire was spinning if you watch the rear tire and the front at the same time it just doesn't look like the front was spinning as fast.

Old 05-12-2010, 07:04 PM   #47
skoalcowboi00

Member`s Gallery
I guess what I am saying is that it sounded like you had plenty of RPM's but it didn't seem to match up to your ground speed like something was slippin or something

Old 05-12-2010, 07:06 PM   #48
bigmotorsports1

Name: bigmotorsports1
Member`s Gallery
after all these years of cheering for you norm now i no that you were a cheater, back then it was suppose to be bone stock and you had a programmer, i just cant believe that you would stoop to that level how could you

Old 05-12-2010, 07:14 PM   #49
skoalcowboi00

Member`s Gallery
I am very happy how well I did for having a bad ecm. I am saving my pennies and can't wait till I can get a new one.

Old 05-12-2010, 07:20 PM   #50
lightsOUT

Name: lightsOUT
Member`s Gallery
[QUOTE=skoalcowboi00;1104132]I am very happy how well I did for having a bad ecm. I am saving my pennies and can't wait till I can get a new one.[/QUOTE]

thanks JP, yea i know about the 3 wheel motion. i had a vac line that became disconnected at some point before i hooked.

ditch the CR.... come to the darkside!

the dark side made me do it.........

Old 05-12-2010, 07:30 PM   #51
skoalcowboi00

Member`s Gallery
Smile

I am not sure if I am ready to do that just yet.

Old 05-12-2010, 07:33 PM   #52
huntinducks82

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 700rmk View Post
buck rule II. injection pump and fuel system must be O.E.M. factory installed systems for the engine/truck being used,stock dmax have the upper hand right now at the buck with more air and rpms give it a few yrs and it will change. just sucks for the guy that wants to hook a older truck and has to use a small oem charger,when the newer trucks have a bigger vgt or twins. Can you believe I could win at the buck with a six leaker and tunerthings sure have changed still loving every bit of it.
Your right the dmax does have the upper hand in the street class. But its bc of EFI LIVE. Which i am sure every truck that made the pull off had as a tuner. We are able to get more out of a stock motor than ford or dodge with this tunin tool. I wish the fords could get that 6.4 up there and run with us. It would be fun.

Old 05-12-2010, 07:38 PM   #53
huntinducks82

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightsOUT View Post
How does lightening up the sled only give the advantage to a certin brand??? Let's use a 5spd dodge as an example. If he has enough power and a light enough sled to run 4th low (which would be his direct gear) wouldn't that light sled also be able to let a dmax with enough power to be able to run their allisons in it's respective direct gear??? I'm not seeing the difference. I'm not picking on you just asking. I've see that statement made on another forum and I just can see how it makes any sense.
I bring my truck out in low 1st then shift to second then third. I do not make nowhere near enough power to run 4th. I think the buck runs a light sled to put a good show on and to keep the pullers comin back. If a guy comes out on the track and pulls 200ft he will probably not return and pull again. If same guy comes out and pulls 290 or 300 then he feels good about his pull and returns for the next pull to try again. Its all about bringin in the $$$$$$$$$. JMO

Old 05-12-2010, 07:42 PM   #54
maddogg1019

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
I bring my truck out in low 1st then shift to second then third. I do not make nowhere near enough power to run 4th. I think the buck runs a light sled to put a good show on and to keep the pullers comin back. If a guy comes out on the track and pulls 200ft he will probably not return and pull again. If same guy comes out and pulls 290 or 300 then he feels good about his pull and returns for the next pull to try again. Its all about bringin in the $$$$$$$$$. JMO
you gonna be at tuckahoe sat. i need to talk to some of u guys in person.

12.76@106

Old 05-12-2010, 07:44 PM   #55
getblown5.9

Name: getblown5.9
Title: Ceritified Kleenex Dealer
Member`s Gallery
Everyone with a dodge or ford should just quit pulling. Its obvious that the dmax is such a badass machine that nobody can compete and now they have to lighten a sled to let them even somewhat compete. God where did all of us dodge and ford retards go wrong. We should have the almighty dmax so we can be total badasses and just run a tune and make 550hp. Then we can have the fastest and baddest pulling trucks on all of the east coast. Them dmax's just own everything, they are the end all be all of diesel power.

Old 05-12-2010, 08:25 PM   #56
scott 06

Name: scott 06
Title: already broke
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by getblown5.9 View Post
Everyone with a dodge or ford should just quit pulling. Its obvious that the dmax is such a badass machine that nobody can compete and now they have to lighten a sled to let them even somewhat compete. God where did all of us dodge and ford retards go wrong. We should have the almighty dmax so we can be total badasses and just run a tune and make 550hp. Then we can have the fastest and baddest pulling trucks on all of the east coast. Them dmax's just own everything, they are the end all be all of diesel power.

i didnt realize it bother you guys that much that we win in a stock class, if it worries everybody so bad why doesnt somebody build a cr and come out and play with us and stop being jealous, we like have competition other then oursleves

Team: ALL HOOKED UP
''catch us if you can!''

Old 05-12-2010, 08:26 PM   #57
scott 06

Name: scott 06
Title: already broke
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddogg1019 View Post

i should be there

Team: ALL HOOKED UP
''catch us if you can!''

Old 05-12-2010, 08:41 PM   #58
dieselman47

Name: dieselman47
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodstktbo View Post
Track shouldn't be like this on sat. carson's gonna give 'em hell about it.
Track was bad,but nothing I would say would change anything..

Old 05-12-2010, 08:47 PM   #59
CRGreeby

Name: CRGreeby
Title: Rookie
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddogg1019 View Post
Is tuckahoe a test-n-tune or??

Old 05-12-2010, 09:02 PM   #60
maddogg1019

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRGreeby View Post
Is tuckahoe a test-n-tune or??
nope its a reg pull, the test-n-tune was back the first week of april.

12.76@106

Closed Thread