Quick Tricks, Inc.

MOMBENZ

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Hi All,

It's been a while. Just a short note to say that DJ and I are no longer together. There are no hard feelings between us and we both feel it is best not to further prolong the inevitable.

I am in Miami and working with a Ford diesel tech who has been taking care of all our Miami customers. He has 15+ years experience as a certified Ford tech and is very knowledgeable with diagnostics, repairs and performance.

Tomorrow, our new company, Quick Tricks, Inc. will officially open. We will be offering SCT custom tuning and performance products for Ford Superduty's. Sometime, mid 2010, we will also be offering SCT custom tuning and performance products for Ford gas vehicles.

We will continue to support DJ's unlimited tuning customers.

Our race files will no longer be called Looney. We have two names in mind and would like to get your feedback. We are thinking either powershot or stupidfast. Please chime in and let us know what you think.

Sincerely,
Vivian

P.S. To the moderators of compdiesel. I have taken the liberty of introducing the new company on your site because you were so gracious in not deleting DJ's when we went through our difficult time. As soon as we dot all our i's and cross all our t's, it will be our pleasure to sponsor your site.

Quick tricks? Sounds like a name for a brothel.... :hehe:

Good to see you around again, Vivian... :Cheer: :)

:thankyou2: Gentlemen

I appreciate your warm welcome and good wishes.

Thank you,
Vivian

Welcome back Vivian let me know when your ready to start taking SCT orders and I'll send some more people your way! Plus my old computer crashed and I lost all my tunes and will be needing some new ones! As far as the new tune names I'd go with Nuckin Futs lol!

Vivian, I'm really sorry to hear about you and DJ. I hope you know that I consider both of you to be friends (and I don't consider many people to be friends, just acquaintances) and I wish the best for both of you. Great to see you back up on the boards!

(And I gotta say, that's a REAL good looking blue Superduty in your avatar!!)

--Snake

Welcome back Vivian let me know when your ready to start taking SCT orders and I'll send some more people your way! Plus my old computer crashed and I lost all my tunes and will be needing some new ones! As far as the new tune names I'd go with Nuckin Futs lol!

LOL - I guess Nuckin Futs will tie in well with the brothel Scott "visualized". LOL Then again, Scott is really good with visualization :Cheer:

As soon as we setup email and credit card processing we will be ready to take orders. In the meantime, for your files, send me an email at vivian@dj-performance.com and I will send them to you.

Thanks,
Vivian

Vivian, I'm really sorry to hear about you and DJ. I hope you know that I consider both of you to be friends (and I don't consider many people to be friends, just acquaintances) and I wish the best for both of you. Great to see you back up on the boards!

(And I gotta say, that's a REAL good looking blue Superduty in your avatar!!)

--Snake

Hey Mike,

Of course we're friends. One thing has nothing to do with the other. DJ is doing very well with the farm and I believe there are plans for Mini Me's comeback. :tree::cheer:

Unfortunately, I am going to have to change my avatar but it is a really good looking blue Superduty :clap::clap:

Thanks,
Vivian

WOOO HOOO VIVIAN IS BACK!!!! Glad to hear things are going good for y'all and there are no hard feelings anywhere. Good luck with then new venture and i'll be hollering soon. I need a revised tune from the Dyno tune i got. I've added a few things and need some tweaking!!

I'll contact you soon. Gotta go out of town for a bit for work, but i'll holla when i get back.

Welcome back!!

Like everyone here sorry to hear about you and dj. I'm glad you are coming back! Are your new tunes just going to be renamed versions of looney or are you starting from scratch. Just wondering because I bought the lifetime package and would like to try the new tunes if they're different.

Back