58 Dodge Power Wagon 3.0 build thread

Awesome build and I LOVE the name of it! Looks like some good crowds in the stands, I've never been to any east coast pulling events. How many competitors are usually in your class? I assume you pull with a club or two?

Last edited:
Thanks all appreciate the nice words! :rockwoot:

Awesome build and I LOVE the name of it! Looks like some good crowds in the stands, I've never been to any east coast pulling events. How many competitors are usually in your class? I assume you pull with a club or two?

Haha everyone in pulling gets a good kick out of the name. We built a house, I bought my 2020 Ram, and built this new pulling truck all within about a 4 year span so we used to hear it around town all the time.

East coast pulls are fun, we have a super wide variety of tracks to pull on. Some are clay, some are sandy clay, some are stone dust. We get a bit of everything. If they run us semi early in the night we get a huge crowd in the stands. The 3.0 class is the "big" class at most pulls around here. When we venture into NY, like Fonda NY with Mohawk Valley Pro Pullers we can get up to 15-20 trucks in the class, all pretty much top notch 3.0 trucks. Fonda is under 2 hours from me which is great and they have pulls every month, and one of the best tracks/facilities in the northeast.

Out here in CT and MA, we have a handful of trucks, usually 3-5ish real 3.0 trucks and a few class jumpers from 2.6. We have a couple smaller organizations like Shootout Productions, Tri State Tractor pullers, or Mass Truck Pullers that pull at our local fairs.

My response is always, “nah, must be nice to sit around idle and be content” ha no one wants to comment on all the shit you go through to make life “nice”

Sure it was a joke as it is most of the time I hear it, but it gets old.

Should sign up for shipshewana indoor pull. Looked at all the pictures. Badass and we'll built

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Should sign up for shipshewana indoor pull. Looked at all the pictures. Badass and we'll built

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

We used to do Keystone in PA with the old truck. Maybe well venture that way too just tough to plan a 12 hour drive in January across northern NY :bang

Man... I wish the photos would load, I want to see what you did with your box. Trying to get a fire lit under me for our build this winter yet.

They won’t load for me now, either. They did when he posted them. I’d say something has changed where he has them hosted.

Back