interesting issue

I bought a truck that had just had a transmission build. The installer did not put loctite on the TC bolts. They backed out some and ate the holes out in the flexplate. It wouldn't make any noise under power, but it made a God awful racket at idle.

Sent from my paperweight.

I bought a truck that had just had a transmission build. The installer did not put loctite on the TC bolts. They backed out some and ate the holes out in the flexplate. It wouldn't make any noise under power, but it made a God awful racket at idle.

im picking the tq up today, but the shop said all the hardware was tight when he took it apart, i know im in good hands with phil though.

im picking the tq up today, but the shop said all the hardware was tight when he took it apart, i know im in good hands with phil though.

Phil is a good friend and a awesome TC builder. My last 2 converters have come from Phil and my last 2 transmissions have come from Darren. I don't have a single complaint.

Phil is a good friend and a awesome TC builder. My last 2 converters have come from Phil and my last 2 transmissions have come from Darren. I don't have a single complaint.

yea dude, we spoke on the phone last night so its shipping out this week and that "new" tq will be done right

Back