Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Tech Area- Dodge > Dodge Competition and Performance
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar

Dodge Competition and Performance General Dodge Competition and Performance Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2015, 07:07 AM   #21
Valair1

Name: Valair1
Title: Valair Inc. Clutch
Member`s Gallery
John Weatherby, Darvin Bradley both had his cams on their CR's, and both changed them out to Hamilton, as well as I did in my 12V.

Valair Performance Series Clutches

Old 01-13-2015, 06:23 PM   #22
EricStaab

Name: EricStaab
Title: Sponsor
Member`s Gallery
We do a lot of camshaft work, and have many options for you. I just want to throw our name out there as another option for a camshaft. We have all our on the self grinds in stock, and we custom grind camshafts too. We make cams out induction hardening steel, 8620, tool steel, and some even more exotic tool steels. We even can regrind your stock core too.

No Limit MFG 715-284-4422.
Facebook: Nolimitmfg
Phone:715-384-4422

Old 01-13-2015, 06:29 PM   #23
EricStaab

Name: EricStaab
Title: Sponsor
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.9cummins06 View Post
Holy moly am I glad that I literally stumbled across this thread, i was doing some cam research myself, i came across a Maxx Spool post on fbook, (I run his dual springs & push rods). He was bashing the 188/220 saying it doesnt fit the engine, ive also heard someome else say that its too big for a drop-in. Any insight on that? I've also kept the Colt 4 in mind as an option as well. I actually sent an inquiry email to him a couple days ago, no reply yet...surprise?? lol
The 188/220 can fit with out mods, but it will depend on surfacing head, block, gasket, and factory tolerances.

We have a 187/220 that will give a little bit more clearance, but is still tight. We have had good luck so far with installs. I also have a 186/215 that is working real well. The has a little more clearance. I always recommend you degree the cam, and check your clearances. Keep us in mind if your looking for a camshaft.
Facebook: Nolimitmfg
Phone:715-384-4422

Closed Thread