Fuel Plate template

redneckcummins said:
i was wondering if anyone had a Template for a #6 plate. my buddy wants some performance and no $$ to buy a plate.
Here ya go bro hope this helps:

Attachments

• 25501plateprofileszr0.png
    25501plateprofileszr0.png
    65.3 KB · Views: 60
Thanks ive already seen that template. my buddy doesnt want to go any more than a #6. He doesnt want his tranny to grenade on him. I told him have to Pay to Play.

redneckcummins said:
Thanks ive already seen that template. my buddy doesnt want to go any more than a #6. He doesnt want his tranny to grenade on him. I told him have to Pay to Play.
:hehe: yeah but that is kinda hard not to avoid.:bang

not trying to be a di*K, but tell your buddy that he needs to just leave it alone and start saving for a tranny. I really don't care what the sales hype is, any plate will grenade a stock unit, at least given a little time it will. tell him at most to slide the stock plate forward about 1/8" tops and turn the star wheel a little and enjoy the extra boost (it will be noticable) that he gets with that. Then when he gets the money saved up for a transmission he can go all out and really have fun.

I was able to make my stock 47RE slip with the stock plate slid forward, so there wouldn't be a need to spend time or money on a bigger plate without a trans upgrade.

Just my opinion and like I said I wasn't out to sound mean at all,
George

Good. My friends tell me that I tend to be too blunt and hurt feelings without meaning too so I always try to be cautious online since people can't see my facial expressions or hear my tone of voice :)

George

oh man your were fine, i told him he needs to do tranny mods, because once you start making power its like a domino effect you have to have more. thats how i ended up anyway.

i have a #6 plate profile.... just need to make a pic, pm me if u need it!

a 12 is the least aggresive, heck i even have that profile

plate_allplateprofiles.jpg
[/IMG]

Back