I need a few testers 7 hole SAC injectors

cummins724

BREAKING $HIT
I think I'm finally ready to send a few sets of these 7 hole SAC injectors out to testers. I've tried alot of injectors to get to these bad boys. They are some awesome injectors! Power is very comparable to a set of 6x.016's. I want to have a few guys test them before I go sending them out to everyone. The testing is not free, but I am offering them at a discounted price. If you aren't pleased, I'll refund you or send you new injectors if we change the design. I am looking for twin turbo or big single trucks to start. PM me for details.

Jamie send me some details on this. I can't make any promises since Christmas has me whipped for money but I can try.

Hey dick. I already told you I'd test some for ya. I've got a bigger single than either of these two losers LOL

Then I'll have everyone saying my injectors don't make power the next time you get on a dyno. LMAO No Thanks Bud!!!!!

Hey dick. I already told you I'd test some for ya. I've got a bigger single than either of these two losers LOL

That may be, but my last dyno with my hx40 was just as close to 500 as you :p

and I just bought a new compressor wheel for my s400, so how do you know yours is bigger? ;)

Cause much bigger than mine is gonna suck to put 700 miles a week on LOL

What do you have now? I could put 700 a week on my set up comfortably if I chose too, but I'd rather put the miles on my ranger, saves me $.30/gal on gas and it get 5mpg better... My new compressor wheel is supposed to flow about 15% more than my current setup, so I figure I could
handle more fuel. Plus I like the idea of SAC nozzles in my motor instead of VCO

I'm in... I have ran 6x16's, DDP150's, DDP200's, Texas Diesel 250's, 7x14 VCO's and a few other sets....

My truck is a P-Pump 24v w/ twins 62/71-.80 over a 1.32 S480 Race cover with about 475cc's of fuel... and i'm also from the great state of PA!

Not looking for a free ride, but want a good powerful injector with good street manners... I can offer you an unbiased opinion, video's, and 1/4 mile times w/ and without spray....

I'm in... I have ran 6x16's, DDP150's, DDP200's, Texas Diesel 250's, 7x14 VCO's and a few other sets....

My truck is a P-Pump 24v w/ twins 62/71-.80 over a 1.32 S480 Race cover with about 475cc's of fuel... and i'm also from the great state of PA!

Not looking for a free ride, but want a good powerful injector with good street manners... I can offer you an unbiased opinion, video's, and 1/4 mile times w/ and without spray....

Awesome! Pm me, lets talk.

If you want me to try them in a p pump 24v Im up for it. Im going to the track on the 1st and i can use a dyno anytime. What size are they?

That is what I want. I'm looking for testers to dyno and run them at the track. I want to have someone try a few sets and give feedback. Actual Beta testing. I can have them done in whatever size you want. I'm most interested in getting the 7x.012 SAC tested.

That is what I want. I'm looking for testers to dyno and run them at the track. I want to have someone try a few sets and give feedback. Actual Beta testing. I can have them done in whatever size you want. I'm most interested in getting the 7x.012 SAC tested.

That is what i would really like to test. Can I give you a call tommorow?

Back