Who can build custom compound turbo piping close to utah?

rham45

I'm needing some custom compound turbo piping built the closer to Utah the better. Going on my ppump 24v. Sxe s366/74/.83 t4 with a billet s588. Stainless t4 manifold with wastegate port. I have a 45mm wastegate I'd liked plumbed into the hotline. Who do you guys know?

I'm needing some custom compound turbo piping built the closer to Utah the better. Going on my ppump 24v. Sxe s366/74/.83 t4 with a billet s588. Stainless t4 manifold with wastegate port. I have a 45mm wastegate I'd liked plumbed into the hotline. Who do you guys know?

I know RKLdoes a lot of work up there.

PDD is in Utah, and there fab work has definitely gotten better.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

You said close to Utah. I'd hit up Granby Truck Shop (970) 725-3686

Ask for John or Kyle, and they'll take care of you. They build some incredible stuff when it comes to fab and performance diesels. John's got one Hell of a race truck if you look through the albums.

You said close to Utah. I'd hit up Granby Truck Shop (970) 725-3686

Ask for John or Kyle, and they'll take care of you. They build some incredible stuff when it comes to fab and performance diesels. John's got one Hell of a race truck if you look through the albums.
I've looked a lot at johns truck. That's how I want mine to end up. I was supposed to call them last week but got busy.

Back