Firepunk v. NGM Promod Shade

Do you have any first hand accounts of a diff cover ruining a ring gear and pinion?

No I don't, and I'm not promoting banks. I've never given banks a dime, and probably never will. I'm just chuckling about all the aftermarkets obviously stuck on the idea of "If some is good, more has to be better" without thinking it through. With the see though covers, the effects of different cover shapes are pretty clear.

People with his mindset aren’t worth the strength in your fingers. Best way to sell anything... create a false problem and offer a false solution.

Fukk off, eat a d!ck, c0cksucker.

No I don't, and I'm not promoting banks. I've never given banks a dime, and probably never will. I'm just chuckling about all the aftermarkets obviously stuck on the idea of "If some is good, more has to be better" without thinking it through. With the see though covers, the effects of different cover shapes are pretty clear.

Fukk off, eat a d!ck, c0cksucker.

Typical Dezol owner... no vocabulary quite like profanity to make you feel special. Thanks boo boo

Typical Dezol owner... no vocabulary quite like profanity to make you feel special. Thanks boo boo

Says the guy that starts crap by randomly belittling people over a very neutral sentence that he had nothing to do with.

I'll be a potty mouth Dezol owner and stay that way, it'll be a cold day in hell before I adopt your attitude.

I'd honestly run the finned AAM style cover over what banks released, they are just about the same thing and I'll bet the OEM one is cheaper, but nonetheless some people will chug Gales koolaid and buy them.

Back to the promod debate, how about dustin jackson? I saw the lightning is for sale, is something faster being built?

And on another side note, at Sema of 17 Dustin was promoting fleeces bullet block and started the 18 season with it, end of the year he was running a shredder motor. What happened?

Back to the promod debate, how about dustin jackson? I saw the lightning is for sale, is something faster being built?

Nope, he has a blown Hemi car now. He wanted Mindy to race the Lightening but she wasnt interested so its up for sale.

Last edited:
Been a while! You fit in a Porsche?

LOL Barely but it's not bad once I'm in. lol

Runs 10's with my heavy A$$ in it.

937DA8FB-2914-4F02-8374-DC52F50F7B07_zpsow2ew9dl.jpg

IMG_6362_zps3zbiuhqn.jpg

That's not a Porsche. That's his new smoker.

LOL That would be a cool smoker idea though. Smoker out of an old Porsche body.

It doesn't have a lock up switch...

Ha!! No, but it's 1 to 1 all the time with the 7 speed PDK. Bad Ass!!

You must be new. Haha

Swole use to call it the “unlock switch” however it should be called the “unlock the connecting rods switch”

LOL I did "unlock" a few things in my time for sure.

Nope, not new.

The lock up switch caused many "Swoled" parts.

Yes, Yes it did..lol

Seems those days are behind me now I hope. My 2016 Mega Cab still lives and hasn't been touched since the delete and EFI (mild tunes).

And the Porsche(s) I've owned over the last year (3 different ones) never gave me any trouble either.

Back