New truck project

As with all projects, they get deeper. I swapped all my components from the 47rh to a re housing. Purchases an anteater from fire punk. Going to let the Trans do its own thing. Ordered my Trans coolers and stuff to wire the truck. Should have the Trans and drive train in and done by end of December middle of January. Purchased some classic 2 style wheels for a set of M&H slicks that have one season on them. As soon as Trans and tcase are slammed in I will be ordering aluminum shafts for the truck. Last will be cage and possibly a racepak/ spaghetti menders if money allows.

Well I have managed to get a bit more done. This is way more of a project then I ever expected.
50f13a6abd71cff5c5a42896887539ed.jpg

Tranny coolers built
66758673a975e02ee8ad32ea58fbea00.jpg

Tranny coolers in
669340893b30e032aaf908e14a2a19eb.jpg

Battery box modified and in. Will be mounting a shut off under the bed on a rod to the back.
10cad66fa52bdf251ec7ed965d5d803a.jpg

Going to be adding these front and rear
1096e468e91baa54297829afd5ccd4ce.jpg

Turbos are in to run plumbing ect before they get powdered white. The 85 is staying black.
17220b1b46d165c4a6e0afba52974844.jpg

The work on those compounds is top shelf, Excited to see the truck running man sub'd

I can't take credit for the fab on the turbos. Lyn at fire punk has helped me a lot with those. He is helping me get my tig welding skills back and the rest of the fab on this truck will be mine. But I am pumped to see it get going. Nice to see it moving forward

Are you planning on running driveshaft loops or shields? I'd hate to see a driveshaft left go and rip the cooler and stuff out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please elaborate.

Specifically around here the dirt drags are no longer all that fun. There is gobs of drama, people making up rules as they go, certain parties get away with murder while others have to toe the line. They have taken something fun and ruined it. Everyone b!tches and needs there own class ect. that and this will have slicks on all 4 corners

f96e45d2e0e666dbe9c35d688328c33e.jpg

Took old shocks and mounts off the axle and frame. Welded in a chrome ally crossmember. Will be removing all factory crossmembers now.
4405533c5d304bac5b2c948d343acb64.jpg

Plated the frame where I welded the crossmember in.
Got the front tower deletes in and ride height set. Need to make a new Trans crossmember yet as well.

Made quick work of that! Looks great dude. Might want to add limit straps to front/rear, I'd hate to see those shocks get damaged

Made quick work of that! Looks great dude. Might want to add limit straps to front/rear, I'd hate to see those shocks get damaged

Trust me those are in the works and happening. The rear at full droop isn't on the shocks. But the front is hard core and wont be in the air without being tied up till I get the straps. Very happy with them though

Trust me those are in the works and happening. The rear at full droop isn't on the shocks. But the front is hard core and wont be in the air without being tied up till I get the straps. Very happy with them though

Awesome glad they worked out for you

Back