SDX 2013 Picture thread

I pulled in the morning and watched at night and then went back to the hotel. It was all about Diesel Motorsports for me. My opinion is if you don't like the "other" activities don't go to them.

Agreed.

This was by far the tamest I've seen Scheid's, and I've been going for years. If you wanted to find the party you had to go looking for it both nights.

I find it funny we have the same comments year after year from those who were there once and don't go anymore. With said current observations solely based on biased YouTube videos.

Agreed.

This was by far the tamest I've seen Scheid's, and I've been going for years. If you wanted to find the party you had to go looking for it both nights.

I find it funny we have the same comments year after year from those who were there once and don't go anymore. With said current observations solely based on biased YouTube videos.

I have to agree ^.....This was my 5th year in a row to attend Scheid and it was the most tamed i have ever seen it. If u didnt go looking for the party it was actually quite peaceful and enjoyable. After the pull we grabbed a bite to eat, went to the hotel and sat in the bed of the trucks...had a few beverages talked some smack ab our trucks and called it a night. It was a win win for me, def attending next year.

I thought it was pretty calm this year too. There was a lot less of the dumbness on the street and the cops didn't mess around if you did try to do something on the street. The pits also had less drunks in it which was nice. Last year it was loaded with drunks on golf carts and this year it wasn't that bad.

I have to agree ^.....This was my 5th year in a row to attend Scheid and it was the most tamed i have ever seen it. If u didnt go looking for the party it was actually quite peaceful and enjoyable. After the pull we grabbed a bite to eat, went to the hotel and sat in the bed of the trucks...had a few beverages talked some smack ab our trucks and called it a night. It was a win win for me, def attending next year.

good for dan. he needs a break from all the bs.

Got a few here is some random pictures:
0ED3CE75-6E35-4E0D-8754-11A6219D9011-1476-000000E7CBF58B6E_zps47a99346.jpg

A0E80D70-B966-426E-B395-92C12DCAF0B8-1476-000000E7D585CCE7_zps149e2e0b.jpg

A86847A3-AD23-481B-BFD2-4E079C804A8A-1476-000000E7E273DDA7_zps61294379.jpg

I have some more but I will have to dig through and find the decent ones. These were some ransoms I grabbed off of my phone real quick. Great weekend overall!

You were sitting just above me, I was sitting in the front row on the right side of the bleachers

A superchips programmer for $500 get real, it needs to be held Saturday after qualifying with more advertising and a better prize.

Sent from My phone while the Boss wasn't looking.

How about two new tires of your choice and a shirt that says "I don't give a fugg!"

This happens every year. The event gets tamer and people online ***** more.

Good to meet ya. :D

Having never been before, I thought it was pretty calm. Now, granted, we left the event and went straight to the hotel and stayed on our own tailgate. The cops in the parking lot told us, and I quote, "you have to be a complete *#@^ing moron to get arrested. We hate paperwork." Hence, he let the the 'speedway giver' hug on him who had quite possibly drank more alcohol in 5 minutes than we did the entire weekend.

It is sad that such and awesome event would not really be a place I would want to bring my family. All I heard all weekend were drunk folks cussin' and hollering and cat callin' every woman who walked by. Granted, when the heavy chick in front of us sat down in the plastic grandstand chairs down front and it broke .... yes, it was funny, but everyone hollered at her. I felt bad for her.

Had my phone not went dead I would have taken a lot more pictures. It is the first time I've seen Hooker without a camera in his hand. He must have been off that weekend. LOL

Having never been before, I thought it was pretty calm. Now, granted, we left the event and went straight to the hotel and stayed on our own tailgate. The cops in the parking lot told us, and I quote, "you have to be a complete *#@^ing moron to get arrested. We hate paperwork." Hence, he let the the 'speedway giver' hug on him who had quite possibly drank more alcohol in 5 minutes than we did the entire weekend.

It is sad that such and awesome event would not really be a place I would want to bring my family. All I heard all weekend were drunk folks cussin' and hollering and cat callin' every woman who walked by. Granted, when the heavy chick in front of us sat down in the plastic grandstand chairs down front and it broke .... yes, it was funny, but everyone hollered at her. I felt bad for her.

Had my phone not went dead I would have taken a lot more pictures. It is the first time I've seen Hooker without a camera in his hand. He must have been off that weekend. LOL

I saw a fat chick flash her boobs. Ewwwww

I pulled in the morning and watched at night and then went back to the hotel. It was all about Diesel Motorsports for me. My opinion is if you don't like the "other" activities don't go to them.

Took my 5 year old with me and we had a good time. I honestly thought it was reasonable in the grounds this year. Let the idiots do what they want outside, that's not Scheid's deal (sort of). I even told a couple of the officers I appreciate them being there to keep one of my favorite events safe and help secure it's future. I don't envy those guys...

I remember years ago guys literally drifting under the canopy at the entrance way on their way out of the grounds - the people lined up on the inside of the fence along the pavement. I am amazed no one died now that I think about it. Glad I didn't hear of anyone smoking any hotels this year too.

Wish I could have stayed that night. Hanging around you guys saturday night at the pulls was effing hilarious

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 4

I thought it was tame this year as well and I have been going for a while now. I did notice that when I make the round at the hotel now I don't know anybody and now I am the old dude. LOL.

I thought it was tame also this year till I was leaving the pull sat night threw the camp ground exit and there was a new white Camry in front of me with a 2012 f250 cclb in front of them that decided it would be fun to do a burnout in the gravel he was setting in and after he dug about 6in holes and left out sling rocks on my truck I was ready to do fighting myself it took me to the red light to get the boy stopped and I let him know how pissed I was about it and thought there was goin to be a little problem for a minute but he decide against it and went on his way lol

I thought it was tame also this year till I was leaving the pull sat night threw the camp ground exit and there was a new white Camry in front of me with a 2012 f250 cclb in front of them that decided it would be fun to do a burnout in the gravel he was setting in and after he dug about 6in holes and left out sling rocks on my truck I was ready to do fighting myself it took me to the red light to get the boy stopped and I let him know how pissed I was about it and thought there was goin to be a little problem for a minute but he decide against it and went on his way lol

Yup, people kept telling us to do burnouts right there, and there was some car behind us and those idiots didn't understand the sentence "I don't want to throw rocks on them"

I believe i would have pulled him out of the truck. That would upset me.

Back