Callies rods for 6.0 build

Vtpowerstroke88

Hey guys,
Beginning to build my motor, currently at the machine shop where it's getting bored .040 over with use of a torque plate, got Dynamic Diesel pistons with .075 valve reliefs and shaved a hundred off the top, currently debating on stage two or stage 3 cam. I'd like to make 800 hp in the end. This is just going to be a fun street rig for the summers cause the salt brine up here eats your vehicle in no time.

Anyway, I've got a good deal on Callies billet rods (slightly below the average listed price) and I'm wondering if anyone has used them, is it worth it? From what I've found you're on borrowed time on stock rods much after 700 horse. Any opinions welcome. Thank you.

Well if I was gonna spend that kinda money on the block and all other other supporting mods it would be worth it cause you don’t want to window the block on stock rods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10-4!and I also just found out that I can’t use the arp rod bolts because the rods need to be “resized” to do that and they’re fractured rods so.... Callies here we come!

This makes me want to test the distortion from going to higher clamp load.

Sent from my motorola one action using Tapatalk

Back