ODRA/NADM Texas Diesel Roundup Oct 10

I am pretty sure the dyno is a dyno dynamics. If it is the dyno I am thinking of then john with floor-it diesel will be the one running it. It is a good dyno with realistic numbers

Still havent heard if this is for NADM points, Im sure there would be a really good turn out if it was.. Also Will we need to be a NADM member to compeat.

To Add to the HOTEL Discounts,

I have gotten a group rate at the Holiday Day Inn Express for $79.95 a Night, a few more bucks then the Comfort Inn, but still good rate ;)

Use this link to reserve a room...

InterContinental Hotels Group | Reservation Desk | Advanced Search

Let me know if you use it so I can keep track of how many rooms have been booked ;)

Holiday Inn Express
300 Tanger Drive Terrell, TX 75160. Telephone (972) 563-7888 Fax (972) 563-7999
Our Hotel offers:
• Complimentary “Stay Smart” Deluxe Continental Breakfast
• Free Local Calls
• Indoor heated Pool and Spa
• 24 Hour Exercise Room
• 1 Meeting Rooms- Holds 110 people
• Simply Smart Showers
• On site guest laundry facilities
• Free High Speed Internet / Wireless
• Newsstand
• 24 Hours Business Center
Our Rooms offer:
• Suites include microwave, mini fRrefrigerator & coffee Fridge
• Large work desk
• Lounge chair
• 32” TV with cable and premium movie channel
• In room iron/board & hairdryers
• Suites offer wet bar and pull out sofa sleepers
• Jacuzzi suites available

All the stuff I wanna see is out east. All the fasttrucks and big time pullers. Most of them are over that way. Just saying I hope it's a better turn out then ennis.

odranadmad.jpg

Event: ODRA / NADM "Texas Diesel Round Up"

Location: at the all new IHRA track in Crandall, TX. called the "Dallas Raceway" (Home)

When: on Sat. Oct 10th 2009.

There will be Racing and Sled Pull

More details to follow...
:rockwoot:

Still havent heard if this is for NADM points, Im sure there would be a really good turn out if it was.. Also Will we need to be a NADM member to compete.

Still checking about the points...

Answer from Ron with NADM:

Yes, you have to be NADM member to compete in all classes (larger purses) except ET.
ET will be fun runs for $25 with no purses. *If you want to compete in ET with purse become a member.

Sled pulling - same membership applies but "fun pull" in workstock goes last in order.

$50 to join NADM and includes one class in drag or sled - addl classes $30 to compete.

Cool deal. So 50 bucks total if I only want to run in one class? Not to bad! Gotta get it dialed in to wreck shop in the 12.0 index class. See you guys in October!

So you will have to be a member but you dont get any points...

Not that points are going to do anything for me. I just thought that if this was for points more guys that pull or race for the points would show up, resulting in a bigger turn out and better competition.

Or.. when the guys who usually run for points sees that there is a points pull in Texas, they dont run the rest of the year..... because they know there isnt a chance of going that far.

Points or no points will not affect the Texas show one way or the other.

Back