Sdx 13

Slacking this year......still haven't reserved our room. But we'll have Heartbreaker there to make some passes all 3 days!

Ashley Denton

I need to get a room. Stayed at candlewood last year and would like to stay there again this year, but there aren't any rooms left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need to get a room. Stayed at candlewood last year and would like to stay there again this year, but there aren't any rooms left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For sure hit them up that Friday of the event. We are so irresponsible we never reserve a room and every hotel has at least one available that day. I think they hold them and charge more the day of the event but we pay for it... Six years of this has led me to believe that lol.

For sure hit them up that Friday of the event. We are so irresponsible we never reserve a room and every hotel has at least one available that day. I think they hold them and charge more the day of the event but we pay for it... Six years of this has led me to believe that lol.

Stayed there last year and they screwed the room up, they over booked all the two bed rooms and put us in a room with one single bed for a night, I booked there early this year so hopefully they don't screw up again.

Sent from My phone while the Boss wasn't looking.

We used to stay at The Drury years ago and the last 4 years we stayed across the street at America's Best but it was kind of a sh:t hole and the wife wanted something nicer.

I would never call you Fat Travis! I have way to much respect for the amount of steak and Ale one had to consume to get as big as you. LOL

Posted from the IPhone while driving with my knees in the wrong lane.

I just called them. Online it shows no rooms available, but if you call they still have some. $159 per night.

Back