NHRDA Season opener Texas Diesel Nationals $50,000

NHRDA

Over $50,000 in prize money up for grabs at the NHRDA Season opener on April 15-16, 2016.

All competitors are welcome

Texas Diesel Nationals in Ennis Texas at the Texas Motorplex.

Complete event info at http://www.nhrda.com or call 360-658-4353

12697490_1042787439115078_2937271346006210710_o.jpg

Nice! $1000 to win in Super street no matter what. Glad to see they recognized how hot that class is now.

I think you mean "was" Anthony. Payout isn't a reason to stay SS now and no SS in the outlaw series. Looks like Pro Street is the smart choice anywhere in the country now.

I think you mean "was" Anthony. Payout isn't a reason to stay SS now and no SS in the outlaw series. Looks like Pro Street is the smart choice anywhere in the country now.

I guess if people start to leave then, yes. But how it is now has some really fast stuff. But yes to jump over and run odss as well. Pro Street makes more sense. I've had a lot of fun in super street and am sticking around again for this year. Then we will go to pro street or maybe try something 200 mph Yee Yee!!

You, me, pierce, rose, minter x2, buhidar have all been 9.50's or quicker (me being the slowest of the group lol). I wouldn't imagine any of us will get slower come this year. I know me, pierce and derek all have a lot of changes being made. Buhidar is on a nasty motor that I don't think he really opened up much last year either. I'm actually really looking forward to SS this year. Always enjoyed it though.

Last edited:
Watching last nights cast waiting for drags today. Think yard work is getting done tomorrow.

Back