Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Maybe one year, max 2, I could stand that retarded world of North-America , but would be interesting to see new places. Maybe they could at least give me a Volvo to not suffer so much when driving.

Definitely stay where your at if your gonna call U.S.A. retarded.....

Maybe one year, max 2, I could stand that retarded world of North-America , but would be interesting to see new places. Maybe they could at least give me a Volvo to not suffer so much when driving.

The world is pretty big. You can see lots of new places without ever stepping foot in the USA.

He’s already here.
eced083e217c9d98abc445fda13797dc.jpg

But I would LOVE nothing more than you to drive one of those euro junkers. They crash well.
e3db412852556156cf404e8b9f50647c.jpg

Michigan is flooded with your fellow douchers.
cb1f284bcf368de90dd2a637e8ec89b3.jpg

Just promise us if you come you take 10 of your idiot brothers back with you.

Isnt that the way americans have always done it ? Chrome is most important, if there is money left you can do some maintenance.

Hey I almost forgot, where’s that super euro trucking company that you said was going to run all the freight in the US? Something about them being “huge” and having like 100 trucks and going to rule the world?

Didn't notice at the time but I think I parked in the wrong section at the truck stop this afternoon...

Attachments

• KIMG0015~2.jpg
    KIMG0015~2.jpg
    215 KB · Views: 0
Any of you other "techs" out there finding it increasingly difficult to get the correct parts and or undamaged parts? Im at the end of my rope with this. In the past month ive gotten 2 bum cat liners and injector harness. A whole cummins kit with apr liners but non apr pistons-with a damaged anti polish ring, a junk pyrometer and a bum boost gauge. All inside of 1 month. Im only 1 person in my own little shop. How is any high volume shop or dealer cope with this chit.....

Rant over

Any of you other "techs" out there finding it increasingly difficult to get the correct parts and or undamaged parts? Im at the end of my rope with this. In the past month ive gotten 2 bum cat liners and injector harness. A whole cummins kit with apr liners but non apr pistons-with a damaged anti polish ring, a junk pyrometer and a bum boost gauge. All inside of 1 month. Im only 1 person in my own little shop. How is any high volume shop or dealer cope with this chit.....

I used to think it was part of the territory, and filed it under **** happens.
It has become increasingly apparent that the robots in quality control are thinking on their own and conspiring against us.

Rant over

If you just order junk parts to start with like TRP or Alliance you come to expect them to be junk. It’s like a nice surprise when they work. TRP stands for Tomorrow’s Replaced Part.

As far as Cummins, you know their parts are chit when even they don’t want cores back. Going to start building fences with Cummins cam’s.

If you just order junk parts to start with like TRP or Alliance you come to expect them to be junk. It’s like a nice surprise when they work. TRP stands for Tomorrow’s Replaced Part.

As far as Cummins, you know their parts are chit when even they don’t want cores back. Going to start building fences with Cummins cam’s.

Thats true. The Temporary Replacement Parts isnt worth the time to install. But i havent touched that stuff. Thus is all supposed to be OE cat and cummins stuff. Its stretching a week job to 2 now. :bang

Thats true. The Temporary Replacement Parts isnt worth the time to install. But i havent touched that stuff. Thus is all supposed to be OE cat and cummins stuff. Its stretching a week job to 2 now. :bang

Question is, are they ordering the right part and the parts not showing up the right part number?

Cummins recon is a joke, at this point for hard parts I don’t see why there aren’t more heading for IPD for their pistons and liners.

Question is, are they ordering the right part and the parts not showing up the right part number?

Cummins recon is a joke, at this point for hard parts I don’t see why there aren’t more heading for IPD for their pistons and liners.

These parts werent reman. Ive had very good luck with ipd.

Wreck yesterday, story I heard was the truck blew the light. 16 and Dayton rd, by the basket. Looks like the truck was a KW.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
c0c2e9c806220f4ebfb6cc360f51a247.jpg

Yea rerouting everyone through Main Street was a cluster. They had both lanes on 16 closed for quite some time

Wreck yesterday, story I heard was the truck blew the light. 16 and Dayton rd, by the basket. Looks like the truck was a KW.

c0c2e9c806220f4ebfb6cc360f51a247.jpg

No way the insurance company is going to believe the truck is on its side and the dump is upright. Lol

Ha, ain’t that the truth!

That’s pretty ugly, but if the driver was buckled up he should be ok.

Any other vehicles involved?
Two, I dont know who was in what but one went to the local hospital, one went to the trauma center in Columbus, lifeflight wouldn't fly due to weather. Last I heard was critical condition.

Back