Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > The Pit Area- OFF TOPIC FORUMS > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Dodge Products
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar

Dodge Products Dodge PARTS ONLY!!

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2009, 04:36 PM   #1
Bookshelf

Name: Bookshelf
Title: Green Behind the Ears
Member`s Gallery
"854" P pump, timing case, cover, gear, injector lines etc

I have a P pump that came off of what I believe was a 94 or 95 160 HP engine out of a Dodge w/ an auto, it has a Mopar reman tag on it, and the # on the Bosch tag on the side of the pump ends in 854. I did not see the engine run that it got taken off of. I have the 6 injector lines, pump gear, inner and outer timing covers, the pump has the throttle linkage plate, TPS, shutdown solenoid, lower mounting bracket still on it. A few of the threads on the shaft that the pump gear goes on are screwed up, I'll either run a die over them or sell as-is. $675 for everything+ shipping and paypal if you use it. Please call 630-254-2965 or PM, I'm located near Schaumburg, IL(Chicago Suburbs). Thanks-Nick

Old 01-11-2009, 10:56 AM   #2
Bookshelf

Member`s Gallery
ttt

Old 01-11-2009, 02:56 PM   #3
JFlagg

Name: JFlagg
Title: Gun for Hire
Member`s Gallery
Looking for any trades? I'm looking for a p-pump and gear but won't have any cash till I sell some stuff... I have alot of 24v stuff

Old 01-13-2009, 10:17 PM   #4
Bookshelf

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JFlagg View Post
Looking for any trades? I'm looking for a p-pump and gear but won't have any cash till I sell some stuff... I have alot of 24v stuff
I'm not interested in any 24v stuff, but I'll check out what you have for sale. Thanks

Old 01-13-2009, 10:27 PM   #5
ILLINOISRAM

Name: ILLINOISRAM
Title: INLINE INSANITY
Member`s Gallery
I might have some 12v stuff for sale or trade if interested. PM me and we can see if we can work anything out. Tim

Closed Thread