RTDS

Timbeaux

Administrator and Head Thread Derailer
Looks like a good field will be on hand- who you got to take home the hardware?

I saw on the FB that Scruggs went 4.86 and Derek Rose is parking the truck in the corner. Next year is going to be a good year for Pro Mod.

Shadday couldn't catch a break all weekend, exploded a cp3 Friday night, then his bump box malfunctioned or something, putting him very deep causing him to redlight in the finals against the Hot Shot Secret/Firepunk S10.

Landon keeps laying the smack down in 6.70.

5.90 is getting to be the class to watch. I remember when everybody said to park them 2wd trucks in the weeds, but Rod took it to the house. Wild to think how many prostreet guys would kill for a 5.90 slip 5 years ago, now they print a fistful of them at every race.

Three prostreet passes in the 4's in Q1 was really cool to see. My wife didn't understand how cool it was to see three 4's back to back to back, but it was wild. Scruggs looked like Seth back in the day racing Johnny from Stainless. That white truck went about 680' instead of 660. Gilbert still stuck it into the 4's on that pass as well. That was shaping up to be a barn burner.

Riddle might as well go ahead and build another shelf for 7.70 trophys, cause he's gonna need more room.

Shadday couldn't catch a break all weekend, exploded a cp3 Friday night, then his bump box malfunctioned or something, putting him very deep causing him to redlight in the finals against the Hot Shot Secret/Firepunk S10.

Landon keeps laying the smack down in 6.70.

5.90 is getting to be the class to watch. I remember when everybody said to park them 2wd trucks in the weeds, but Rod took it to the house. Wild to think how many prostreet guys would kill for a 5.90 slip 5 years ago, now they print a fistful of them at every race.

Three prostreet passes in the 4's in Q1 was really cool to see. My wife didn't understand how cool it was to see three 4's back to back to back, but it was wild. Scruggs looked like Seth back in the day racing Johnny from Stainless. That white truck went about 680' instead of 660. Gilbert still stuck it into the 4's on that pass as well. That was shaping up to be a barn burner.

Riddle might as well go ahead and build another shelf for 7.70 trophys, cause he's gonna need more room.

Crazy, right???? Sounds like an awesome event.

Back