I can't even! Phil, help me!

I dunno, this is the kind of thread that should stick around and act as a testament to the quality and reputation Phil has. The ONLY negative thing said about him is from third party message, the rest is backing Phil, his character, and his work.

Now that all are on the right page, when Phil gets the situation solved to a mutually beneficial place for him and this customer he can let us know or not. Either way, i am sure he is grateful for the words of support.

I will be honest....I am completely confused. I do not get on comp d or facebook much, as I am usually at a welder all day. This has, however, been brought to my attention and I have no idea how to respond. I will be more than happy to solve any issues any of my customers have with our product. I will need the person to contact me in order to do that. I do not have any voice mails from anyone that even sounds close to this. I can't fix something if I don't know there is a problem. This person is not in our system, so I am in the dark here. Please contact me at 770-318-8696. If I do not answer, please leave a voicemail. I receive close to 85 calls a day, so I will probably have to return the call.

Thanks guys for the kind words and support! It is really appreciated. I do try my best to be sure everyone is taken care of and satisfied with our customer service. I will admit....I am baffled by this one.

I went back and edited the first couple of posts from Inline to try and clear up some of the confusion. The only thing that I am not confused on is the character and quality of workmanship of the crew over at Diesel Performance Converters.

Any thread beginning with "I can't even" is indicative of some idiot from (sadly) my generation...18-30... Run around communication using social media etc...

Yeah our generation is full of these idiots, I'm just glad I was raised with a brain and got a whipping to keep it thinking straight.

I went back and edited the first couple of posts from Inline to try and clear up some of the confusion. The only thing that I am not confused on is the character and quality of workmanship of the crew over at Diesel Performance Converters.

Who asked you? I mean seriously... You don't even own an automatic according to your sig dude.

Any thread beginning with "I can't even" is indicative of some idiot from (sadly) my generation...18-30... Run around communication using social media etc...

Hey... Watch your mouth kid!

I was trying to think of something to say like "who the hell posts bashing threads here to bash or not bash from someone else bashing the bashee on facebook when the basher hasn't even contacted the bashee about the bashing".....and maybe something like Phil Tayor (Et. All) is good people....and then I read Jeff's reply and lost all thought.....and will dayum sure refrain from replying to it since my wife has lots of semi-automatics whether the intend would only be in jest......

If you've been married less than 3 weeks, you don't know the definition of fukked over. LOL

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Back