02 3500 4wd nv5600 (MO)

BRE

Alright it's staying for sale for awhile this time. I've thought it over and decided its best. Diesel has lost it's luster to me and there are things I'd rather do. I don't have to get rid of it, it hasn't been abused a day in its life, has been used but taken care of. I'm the second owner.

$13,800

02 Dodge 3500
Ext cab
4wd
Nv5600
Little over 200k miles but will go up some as it is my DD.
third gear syncro is gone pretty well. Drivers seat has a small tear in it, dash bezel has one crack. Windshield has 2 small cracks in it. Back seat has a small burn hole in it. Carpets are kinda stained but not ruined per say. If someone is truly interested it will be professionally detailed by either me or my buddy's shop. Truck stays clean 98% of the time but right now inside is a disaster as I've been super busy with hay and such.

100hp DDP injectors
II 62/65/14
Hamilton cam
5" exhaust
South bend single disk
2wd low switch
Edge juice with attitude with hot unlock
1-3/4" spacers between the duals
FASS platinum 95
Vulcan big line kit
AFE intake horn and filter setup

I may be forgetting something. Not sure.
Trucks in rather good shape for its age and for what it is. Has some small dents and dings and scratches, not a show truck but in decent shape. I'll say it again, I don't have to get rid of it, I can afford it just fine and there is nothing wrong with it making me sell so I won't give it away and if you think my price is to high make a legitimate offer or hit the back button.
Truck pulls a trailer awesome, never been really worked since I owned it. I've used it mainly as a toy that either sat or carried me back and forth to work. With that said, I'm on here all the time, ask questions here, pm me, whatever. I'll entertain trades, 3/4 ton built auto 2wd, or gas stuff.

e6abe8a3.jpg

jyja4a7u.jpg

2uvysadu.jpg

avegyset.jpg

bununamy.jpg

y8amy9y7.jpg

Very clean truck and GLWS! I've all but lost my diesel luster as well. Still like to watch the pulls but almost to the point of not wanting to drive mine on the road for the fact of some dip$hit wanting to blow smoke on me anytime I'm spotted. Would rather drive one of the Jettas around for that matter and just use the truck when I need to.

This maybe a dumb question but, what are the size wheels on that thing? They look wider than most duals, I know it has the spacers but the wheels look wider too.

The duratracs just look super square and wide is why I was asking, they look great then for a stock wheel they just seemed wider for some reason. thanks

Not to throw this off, but how are your dura-tracs lasting for you? I have them on my 3/4 ton and on my Dakota... I dont think ive got 20k on the 3/4 ton and they're damn near bald...

These have around 50k give or take a little. Jory couldn't remember exactly when they were put on. I really like them and he loved them.
The don't howl, they do good off the highway, they look good, and wear relatively good as well. I'm afraid that I might end up with them again when they wear out and I jump back to 285's.

Loved those tires. I can't wait to put them on my '09. The receipt I have says those tires were bought on 04/05/11. They are the best tires I've ever had on that truck while in my possession as far as wear and highway noise.

If someone wants a trailer pullin' truck.....but this one. $.02

Loved those tires. I can't wait to put them on my '09. The receipt I have says those tires were bought on 04/05/11. They are the best tires I've ever had on that truck while in my possession as far as wear and highway noise.

If someone wants a trailer pullin' truck.....but this one. $.02

It pulls a trailer ok I suppose.

Back