Pump benching

BigBlue12V

I live in south/central Indiana where's the best place to have a p7100 benched? The barrels have already been racked. I know when properly benched it will all be evenly balanced between cylinders, other than that what is to be gained by having it benched? Worth the money?
Thanks
Eric

Id send it to Seth,

Agreed! Send it to Seth....I cannot believe how SMOOTH my truck drives everyday up and down the road with Haisley 5K Gov springs! Extremely anxious to get my 3B on so I can turn up the wick and see what this pump can really do! :rockwoot:

I racked mine, and the truck started and ran very well. Then I had it benched by a local guy (didn't want to ship it), just for comparison. It stunned me how smooth it is now. I even bumped the timing to get some clatter back.

Another vote for Seth at DPE. As others have said, the difference in drivability and smoothness is well worth the money.

I live in south/central Indiana where's the best place to have a p7100 benched? The barrels have already been racked. I know when properly benched it will all be evenly balanced between cylinders, other than that what is to be gained by having it benched? Worth the money?
Thanks
Eric

Not gonna pick up much hp if that's what you're asking.

im in terre haute indiana and i could do it for ya, but honestly, i would save your money and spend it elsewhere on your build. just my honest opinion. but id be more than happy to help ya out if you need it.

Eric's truck has always been finicky. Wierd idle issue, timing issue and smoke and temps. Compounds and a clutch are in the works, but I'm trying to push him to get his pp issues straightened out.

Eric's truck has always been finicky. Wierd idle issue, timing issue and smoke and temps. Compounds and a clutch are in the works, but I'm trying to push him to get his pp issues straightened out.

bent timing arm, and injector issues sounds like to me. doesnt sound like benching will help him, but like i said, if he needs advice or needs something done id be more than happy to help solve these issues.

I 2nd Lenahan. One of my best friends and has made my truck run very stout for what little is done to it.

Back