HPTuners on 03-05s

How are those tunes working out for you guys?

Both of you have pretty aggressive pressure graphs, (completely different timing curves) do either of you use that pressure table with other tunes with less timing and PW? Like for a towing tune?

I've read that once you dial in your FP curve you can use it with other tunes and just adjust timing and PW.

I guess I just haven't tried to go that aggressive yet with the fuel pressure, thinking it would be way too hot and smokey and you would be taking out a ton of PW. Maybe thats the idea though for atomization and less smoke??

I added some pressure to the bottom end and it made a big improvement in spool, power, and smoke. I usually leave the pressure alone, but I have been trying to help spoil lately.

I'm running a pretty small charger. Ordering a s366sxe, nozzles and head studs next week. Mine has almost no lag whatsoever and runs pretty clean, unless you flat foot it off a dead stop. So far I have nothing to complain about. More pressure and less pw will lead to better atomization.

I have been working on mine as well.Drives pretty much smoke free even with the s369sxe. Only issue I'm having is mine will not meet the commanded duration at wide open throttle. Which I'm guessing is due to the rail draining from 25k to 18k. Have boost fueling tables zeroed out as well in the higher rpm.Dual pumps for me in the near future. See if that fixes it.

I have been working on mine as well.Drives pretty much smoke free even with the s369sxe. Only issue I'm having is mine will not meet the commanded duration at wide open throttle. Which I'm guessing is due to the rail draining from 25k to 18k. Have boost fueling tables zeroed out as well in the higher rpm.Dual pumps for me in the near future. See if that fixes it.

It should still meet the commanded duration. I would look at your governors. Go to my thread on HPtuners site and download my tune to compare.

It should still meet the commanded duration. I would look at your governors. Go to my thread on HPtuners site and download my tune to compare.

Duration will not be met if rail pressure and fuel quantity isn't met.

If you are wanting 2500us @ 140mm3 & 23000psi but are only seeing an actual 18000psi you are only going to get whatever duration value is in the 140mm3 & 18000psi cell.

Duration will not be met if rail pressure and fuel quantity isn't met.

If you are wanting 2500us @ 140mm3 & 23000psi but are only seeing an actual 18000psi you are only going to get whatever duration value is in the 140mm3 & 18000psi cell.

This is what I was thinkn. I'll get a data log on the way to work tomorrow and post it. If memory serves me correctly, last time I data logged it wasn't hitting 140mm3 in total fuel rate, while High speed gov fueling was 148mm3.

This is what I was thinkn. I'll get a data log on the way to work tomorrow and post it. If memory serves me correctly, last time I data logged it wasn't hitting 140mm3 in total fuel rate, while High speed gov fueling was 148mm3.

If you aren't hitting your target mm3 that's a different story.

Can't get my photo to upload for some reason. But it is not hitting 140mm3. On data log under master fuel correction reason, it says running normal. High speed gov fueling is 153mm3, while total fuel rate is 127mm3. Rail pressure is roughly 17k, while 24,800 is being commanded. Hitting 2129us.

Does anyone know if hp tuners will tell you if the ecm is commanding od?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back