Looking for FLORIDA Pulling Schedule for 2019?

So far I've found:
September 14th
October 12th
November 6,7,8,9th
registration from 10am-11am pull starts at 1pm. Through the Florida Flywheelers in Ft. Meade, FL.

Does anyone know of any others?

Used to be some in Brooksville I think it was and Wauchula. I haven't heard anything lately. Interested myself.

Yeah pretty sure they have some in Ocala aswell. They use to have one at Desoto Speedway in Manatee county. Not sure if they still do.

Brooksville has a pulling schedule online..nothing in Wauchula. Desoto is closed down..Ocala and Zephyrhills are the closest iknow off....also the flywheelers has some slow pulls I think..id if they do trucks anymore or not. Haven't seen em in awhile so probly now if I get some links offa my facebook ill post em

desert strom yer right around the corner..i live on wauchula rd

Dieselbeef cool I use to live in Myakka on Verna Bethany but I moved to Indiana in 2004. Was planning to move back to Myakka but couldn't believe how much its grown up and the prices are ridiculous. Living off wauchula rd or 62 now. Hopefully town doesn't make it out this far in my lifetime... That sucks about the lack of pulls around here. Kinda makes me wish I had stayed in Indiana. Hopefully we can get some going here soon.

nothing in Myakka but theyre everywhere..redneck yacht club ...facebook is full of that schidt..all kinds of mud parks..we ride and motocross quads so muds not our thing....we do florida tracks and trails..bone valley...motocross stuff

Back