Engine needed

DBogo said:
where are you located

The Lady that needs it is in Birmingham or 30 miles outside of, Springville area.

This is the Same lady I was trying to help find a truck for this summer. I tried and tried to get her to spend a little more coin....but no, she'd rather nickel and dime herself to death. She bought a truck out of Texas, replaced all of the injectors, battery, wires, seals ....too much dang stuff. Well guess what, the truck kerploded and the motor is toast. she is now on the hunt for "something" that will go in an 86-87 Ford. The installer isn't willing to swap the harness so it's got to be an IDI. :doh:

sounds like the customers truck im working on now. he bought a engine had the bearings inspected but didnt check the head or head gaskets. blew the gasket out of the pass rear cylinder and all the ports are full of water. I told him that the head is more than likely cracked but he just wants us to put new gaskets in it and go. btw everything is rusted interanlly since it sat so long.

well i got a motor that needs the oil cooler assembly put back together and on but im way too far away you coudl find a better one closer

got what you need

I got a ford remanufactured idi 7.3 non turbo with 26,000 miles. it is currently in a truck with no title, nice truck, walkin utility bed truck and tranny all yours. $2900, come and get it located in Panama City florida, drive it home.

jonsconcreations@yahoo.com

r u interested?

Burner said:
Looking for and 86 to 95 IDI 7.3 .........where would I find such a beast?:confused:
i have a 1994 7.3 td will sell whole truck, or just motor in atl. ga. its a jasper reman w 25,000 miles on it come drive n hear it run

Back