Hushpower = Title Sponsor For "09"

Diesel Monster

1st rear engine monster
Hushpower has signed on to be the title sponsor again for the "09" season.We could not have done it without them.:rockwoot:

Awesome! With all the exposure that thing gets, they'd be crazy not to.

Congrats, Dave and Crew!

... plus, it saves a ton of time on a step ladder repainting that thing. LOL

(Yeah, I know the body comes off. ;))

Cool. I usually try and see if you have it out (you still live around the Northampton Monroe campus) when I am on 80 in the morning.

Cool. I usually try and see if you have it out (you still live around the Northampton Monroe campus) when I am on 80 in the morning.
Its in my shop in a million pieces right now---you'll have to wait till summer again.How's Kieth doing,havent seen him in awhile?

The Dave connection

Of the promotions I have witnessed during my short time with Flowmaster, Dave's diesel Monster Truck is clearly one of the best. Without sounding like an ad guy, we're really pleased to have Dave with us again for another year. Cam Benty Flowmaster/Hushpower.

Of the promotions I have witnessed during my short time with Flowmaster, Dave's diesel Monster Truck is clearly one of the best. Without sounding like an ad guy, we're really pleased to have Dave with us again for another year. Cam Benty Flowmaster/Hushpower.

Cam,It makes it so much easier working with a company that truely loves motorsports as much as we do.We are just as pleased to be working with you again.
Dave:rockwoot:

Back