Apex billet rods only 5.

Tslater

So I have 5 good Apex billet H beam rods with ARP L-19 bolts. I lost piston 5 and rod 5 went with it. So the 5 good rods were balanced and can’t get a 6th replacement from Apex so if some one has partial set then this is a insane deal if you’re building a 4bt and want billet rods it’s a great deal. Asking $700 shipped for the 5.

I hope there was a miscommunication on getting a replacement rod, or a clear explanation of why they are only sold as sets. Weird. Glws

Apex no longer offers the Hbeam rods only the triple beams now. So SOL. Someone on another forum was saying might be able to run a Carrillo as long as it’s balanced to these. And meh if they don’t sell I guess I have a reason to build a 4bt

please dont hate on me here, but is there anyway to remove rods from the bottom of the block in order not to have to pull the engine? I would like to get stronger rods for my truck with only 50k miles on it to prevent hole in block when playing with corvettes ?

I thought these were sold but the buyer flaked back up. And let’s say $600

Last edited:
I'll take those, I have a 4BT that I am just dumb enough to do something like that with.

I'll shoot you a PM
Chris

Back