Ya!!!

the ECM is completely different... the truck is completely different save for the sheet metal and the longblock. The controls and emissions and underpinnings are different. It warrants a subforum.

honestly 10-12 trucks are very different from 07-09 and could be subforumed as well.

I never pay attention to sub forums as I always just hit "get new posts" or directly search for what I'm looking for, and I dislike forums that have a zillion subforums, BUT, this thing is a very different truck from the previous gen

It's a crazy world we live in where the manual transmissions are weaker than the autos. It's basically the exact opposite of what it was even just 10 years ago LOL

Majority of my vehicles have been manuals.

Chevy hasn't offered one in their HD's since ?2005?, Ford since 2010, and to get one in a Dodge you have to take a significant power cut. I wish that instead of spending the money to develop two different auto transmissions that they would have put some of that money toward a manual transmission that could handle the power of the new HO motors according to its factory specs.

Back