Thanks

Dalpilot

Joe Nobody!
From the bottom of my heart, thank you all for serving over there so we can sleep over here. When you get back, beers are on me.

+2 Thanks for everything!

One of my good friends is leaving for basic training today at 12, and I couldnt be more proud of him. I personally take it as an honor having a friend in the armed forces.

+3

Prayers in a Time of War​

All-powerful and ever-living God, when Abraham left his native land and departed from his people you kept him safe through all his journeys. Protect these soldiers.

Be their constant companion and their strength in battle, their refuge in every adversity. Guide them, O Lord, that they may return home in safety.

Thanks,
Vivian

+4

HOME OF THE FREE...
THANKS TO THE BRAVE...

Thanks to all those brave men & women.
May God Protect Them and Bring Them Home Safe.

+5

i would like to thank you for what you do for our country. and when you return like stated above beers on me!!!

MOMBENZ said:
+3

Prayers in a Time of War​

All-powerful and ever-living God, when Abraham left his native land and departed from his people you kept him safe through all his journeys. Protect these soldiers.

Be their constant companion and their strength in battle, their refuge in every adversity. Guide them, O Lord, that they may return home in safety.

Thanks,
Vivian
AMEN:bow:

From all of us here with the 437th MXS, I would like to say thanks. It means a lot knowing that America supports us.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling, which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." - John Stuart Mill (1806-1873)

A big heartfelt THANK YOU to all who serve. We are only able to sleep in peace tonight because of your sacrifice. We are forever in your debt.

To all who serve, I just want to say a big Thanks, and to the Guard and Reserves, You guys are being abused, But a Big thanks go out to you as well.
Every Draft aged person should be thanking all who step up and serve this great country, The Guard and Reserves are taking the brunt of this war, and keeping the Draft from happening.

Flopster843,

I retired out of the AF from the 437th MXS at Charleston,

Where do you work?
Do you know Rick Childress in Machine Shop?

I was Production Supervisor in the HSC hanger on Swings when I left back in April 04, under the Maj. Rupp regime.

Keep those C-17's a flyin!

Words cant even come close to say thank you> I know the sacrafices as I have been where you are and my heart is with you.Be safe and come home soon.:Cheer:

Back