Bought a new truck......again.

Not hardly at all. Even on my 120 tune there's barely a puff and then it almost instantly cleans up. I'll get a video today

jy6u3a9y.jpg

qa8u5y4y.jpg

Got my windows done, 5% all the way around with a 5% brow. Next week I'm getting my mirrors and vent shades paint matched

Finally getting around to adding a lift pump to this steed, going with an airdog II 165GPH pump, adding an SDP full EGR delete and a 3" downpipe. Gonna be a busy weekend!

I just know all these upgrades are going to do is lead me straight to "built transville" lol

The EGR delete and downpipe are probably the biggest PITA I've ever dealt with on this pickup. But it is so worth it haha

5defabaafc5540c74acc9f98045abdbe.jpg

All done!
90415df0661f66ef44359a358004930d.jpg

Got on the dyno at a local shop over the weekend, my 150 tune from Rob along with the egr delete, lift pump, and downpipe was good for 451hp/998tq, I'm slightly disappointed with the numbers but not enough to lose sleep over it, I was really Hoping to be much closer to 500hp.....I'm gonna try and get to ATP's dyno on the 16th of may and see what she does there. My wife said my runs were all 100% smoke free too, I think it even surprised a few people to see a truck have numbers like that on a totally clean run.

Last edited:
Back