So......................

drove a 3500 crew cab srw and is all i can say is wow :rockwoot: i would like to get one but the price tag was 49,875 :bang but a very nice truck

I'll second that. Why did for ford and chevy do such a goofy looking tip? Personally, I think the new chevy's look wimpy but you put a lift on them they look pretty dang good.

The GMC's look 10 times better this year than the Chevys. Chevys bumpers are screwed up looking, even the ones with the chrome sides

Bought my LMM in June. Love it! Very quiet, lots of power...stock, the exhust fits the new look and was designed for a reason to help mix the hot air w/ cooler air so you're not burnt as you walk by the tip. Very Impressed w/ it!

When the new body style came out i thought it was absolutely hideous. But thats the way it always goes. When dodge changed the body style in 03, i thought they looked like spaceship. Same thing when they went to the big head lights in 06. But after a while the new look starts to "grow on me" and i end up liking them better than previous years. A couple weeks ago i traded in my 03 chevy 6.0 gas for a brand new 07 LMM. I looked around at some 06 LBZs for a while, but decided that if im going to make a big purchase, might as well get the newest body style, plus the LBZs were almost as high as the new trucks when you knocked off all the great rebates they have on the Chevys right now

Likes....
Power is extremely impressive in stock form.
Transmission does great, especially with a trailer behind it
All new interior that is set up perfectly IMO
Very quiet for a diesel (although i actually wish it was a little louder)
Extended Cab windows roll all the way down (bout time somebody thought of that)

Dislikes....
A trumpet for an exhaust tip
DPF and emissions crap
TINY tires

The dislikes are all things that can be changed though. I had the dealer switch the tires from my old truck to my new one. So it now a set of 285 Toyo MTs on it, which make it look 10 times better. I think im gonna purchase a PPE programmer when they come out with the DPF option on them. Im very pleased with the truck so far. I think GM really did a good job with these trucks.
:rockwoot:

brother has one..all stock..minus level and tires and wheels..I like it..spools pretty quick..and its real quite..no too fond of the really square and seemingly small fenders nor the on piece rear fender set up.

here is a pic:

DSC04597Large.jpg

Back