Picture of new body dirtymax

I dunno what the name of the kit was..just keys as far as I know..all the way up I think his tires are around the same size and the rub a pretty good bit at full lock on the inner fenders.

How does it ride maxed out?

The truck we did is coming back next week to get a taller lift. It sucks because I told him to get nothing bigger than 33-34's and then he shows up with 22.5's and those big ass tires so we tried but the ride just sucks. AmerForce told him guys put them on stock trucks but it is VERY tight. Your guys truck look SICK with those BIG wheels.

Soon I will join the fun.

Nor-Cal Nick

umm..it rides ok..it seems to kinda bounce left to right when hitting a bump..I am guessing thats the downfall of twisting them all the way up..as for the actual tires..they ride fine..

You have to to get a quality tire..like michilen..and get then spin balanced..dont screw with equal..it sucks! ask me how I know..LOL

I am running 3.5" fabtech hangers and I run 285/35/22.5 and the are right at 38" tall and they dont RUB!!!
DSC03585Large.jpg

DSC02730-1.jpg

SEMA time. :rockwoot:

Aluminum ...:hehe: those new body's come with sick ass hub caps. They look great tho. I get people all the time saying they really like the wheels I put on my truck and then they are floored they are plastic.

So they are like the dodge wheels? Steel with a plastic hub cap?:bang

Yea Chevy's and keys suck. Look under his truck at his UCA @ the frame stop and see that he probably doesn't have any drop out travel left. Metal to metal.

Like this:
32.jpg

Great IFS... travel is at most important for a good ride.

Back