Anyone know Blackmega3500

Here's and update I called PayPal they said they were waiting a reply from the seller but after 11 days they will close the case and refund my money. I did tell them that Kevin said that PayPal already took the money back from him but they would not confirm.

communication I not saying he needed to answer me back every minute but every few days would have been nice just let me know he didn't forget about me.

When I shopped hearing from Kevin back on 8-11, that's the only reason I posted, when I wasn't getting answer back via Text or by PM on this site.

You did the right thing! We need to know about these foul flatus filled: Grifters, Shysters, and Fleecers so others don't get conned

You did the right thing! We need to know about these foul flatus filled: Grifters, Shysters, and Fleecers so others don't get conned

Hey sweet cheeks!

We've been missing your ill-informed belligerence in the political threads.

How's the land of unicorns treating you these days?

Bro-nie convention you attended this year have a good turn out?

let_s_take_a_stand__bronies_against_trump_by_lostinthetrees-daoksn2.png

Last edited:
Hey sweet cheeks!

We've been missing your ill-informed belligerence in the political threads.

How's the land of unicorns treating you these days?

Bro-nie convention you attended this year have a good turn out?

let_s_take_a_stand__bronies_against_trump_by_lostinthetrees-daoksn2.png
Get this chit taken care of, homo.:hehe::hehe::hehe:

Sanger: as you can see above MegaDick is capable of communicating, unfortunately not to you his customer. If you had checked his contributions to the political section you would see his thinking and analysis ability is sadly lacking and recognized the symptoms and known that for him a simple transaction would be difficult to impossible.

Sanger: as you can see above MegaDick is capable of communicating, unfortunately not to you his customer. If you had checked his contributions to the political section you would see his thinking and analysis ability is sadly lacking and recognized the symptoms and known that for him a simple transaction would be difficult to impossible.

Is that supposed to be an insult?

Is that supposed to be an insult?

I find his choice of so called insults flattering and disturbing at the same time.

On one hand one could see it as a compliment mixed with perverted bronie fantasy.

Either way, charger can be someone else's butt buddy.

Alright, what the hell does bronie mean?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

It's horrible!

It's a bunch of grown a$$ men that are obsessed with the kids show my little pony and dress up like ponies and prance arpund like comicon conventions

No-homo cannot save you.....

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

I don't need saving personally.....

Which reminds me....

Wonder when the pope is going to res8gn now that an archbishop close to him says he knew all those little boys were receiving extra "blessings".

Seemed like it would have been easier and just better to eat the extra $100 on the shipping and got the deal done. What I would have done and learned not to use that shipper again.

Seemed like it would have been easier and just better to eat the extra $100 on the shipping and got the deal done. What I would have done and learned not to use that seller again.

Fixed it for you.

Should’ve ate the $100 or refunded the money immediately with a text stating why and apologizing for not holding up your end of the deal.

Lack of integrity and accountability. It’s not your fault, you just weren’t raised right.

Long and the short of it is, until Sanger has his money, you, Blackmega, OWE him and need to pay up, REGARDLESS of who owes you and how much money you might loose. The burden to resolve this lies squarely on you. Stop calling names, making excuses, dodging the subject, and PAY UP. It’s better to lose money, than to leave someone hanging for a refund and prove yourself a scumbag by making excuses why Sanger doesn’t have his money.

Fixed it for you.

Should’ve ate the $100 or refunded the money immediately with a text stating why and apologizing for not holding up your end of the deal.

Lack of integrity and accountability. It’s not your fault, you just weren’t raised right.

Get off your soap box amigo and realize I could give zero phucks on your opinion.

It's so convienent for someone to tell someone else how to spend their money. Gtfo with all that stupid $hit.

News flash, when your debit cards not linked you have to bank transfer!

Your cute when your trying to be a tough guy for something that has zero to do with you!

Back