Indy Jamboree/NADM Invitational Pull-9/19

Sledpuller

Comp Diesel Sponsor
September 19th same plan as last year.

Qualifiers, 1st and 2nd at NADM pulls, 1st and 2nd points leaders at affiliate series.

BONUS: Top 5 places at July 18th Numidia event will qualify for Indy. If #1 is already a qualifier, we will take 36, and so on. This increases your odds.

So far:

2.6:
1) Benn Duvall Perryville, MO 2007 Dodge ¾ Ton
2) Evan Davis Leesburg, OH 2006 Chevy Duramax
3) Jamie Larse Richland Center, WI 2002 Dodge
4) Mike Schiffer Reedsville, WI 1995 Dodge
5) Kevin Glover Shelbina, MO 2001 Dodge
6) Matt Loucks Elkhart, IN 2004 Dodge

1) Terry Coppess Ellwood, IN 1998 Dodge 3500
2) Buddy Corey Marion, IN 2007 Chevy
3) Michael Tomac Caledonia, MI 2002 Chevy
4) Jake Thompson Plano, IL 2001 GMC
5) Brian Randall Gladstone, IL 2006 Dodge
6) Ron Darin New Athens, IL 2005 Dodge

Super Street

1) Brad Ingram Farina, IL 1996 Dodge
2) Jake Carter Baltimore, OH 1996 Dodge
3) Joey Occhipinti Moscow, PA 2005 Dodge
4) Garrett Shields Marshfield, WI 1998 Dodge
5) Kevin Cole Pacific, MO 1998 Dodge (341.72)
6) Vance Thomas Washington, MO 2001 Ford

Modified

1)Shane Kellogg Forest, OH 1997 Dodge
2)Kurt Haisley Swayze, IN “Off Constantly
3)Cory Atley Cedarville, OH 2008 Ford
4)Erik Stacey Winchester, OH 1997 Dodge

Schedule (FSR AFTER the Indy Jambo, not before)was wrong for London, this year, and cotpc was not interested. We tried.

So... you plan to invite 33 pullers per class (15 NADM pulls "Top two at each" plus an extra 3 at Numidia) plus the top two points leaders for the affiliate associations. Who are the affiliate associations?

September 19th same plan as last year.

Qualifiers, 1st and 2nd at NADM pulls, 1st and 2nd points leaders at affiliate series.

BONUS: Top 5 places at July 18th Numidia event will qualify for Indy. If #1 is already a qualifier, we will take 3,4,5,6, and so on. This increases your odds.

So far:

2.6:
1) Benn Duvall Perryville, MO 2007 Dodge ¾ Ton
2) Evan Davis Leesburg, OH 2006 Chevy Duramax
3) Jamie Larse Richland Center, WI 2002 Dodge
4) Mike Schiffer Reedsville, WI 1995 Dodge
5) Kevin Glover Shelbina, MO 2001 Dodge
6) Matt Loucks Elkhart, IN 2004 Dodge
7) Brandon Swanson 07 Dodge
8) Rockey Roark
9) Casey Gildersleeve
10) Bill Bowser (2.6 or 2.8)
11) Kenny Zimmerman
12) Brian Nodecker
13) JP Evans

1) Terry Coppess Ellwood, IN 1998 Dodge 3500
2) Buddy Corey Marion, IN 2007 Chevy
3) Michael Tomac Caledonia, MI 2002 Chevy
4) Jake Thompson Plano, IL 2001 GMC
5) Brian Randall Gladstone, IL 2006 Dodge
6) Ron Darin New Athens, IL 2005 Dodge
7) Bruce Balish
8) TJ Bates
9) Ed Wayne
10) Bill Bowser (2.6 or 2.8)
11) Mike Garofalo

Super Street

1) Brad Ingram Farina, IL 1996 Dodge
2) Jake Carter Baltimore, OH 1996 Dodge
3) Joey Occhipinti Moscow, PA 2005 Dodge
4) Garrett Shields Marshfield, WI 1998 Dodge
5) Kevin Cole Pacific, MO 1998 Dodge
6) Vance Thomas Washington, MO 2001 Ford
7) Wayne Greier Salem, OH “Resurrected Ram”
8) Calvin Miller Leveth, PA 2002 Red Dodge
9) Jeremy Denson- Disturbed
10) Ladell Weaver
11) Scott Blair
12) Bill Debenedechtis
13) Ed Wayne

Modified

1)Shane Kellogg Forest, OH 1997 Dodge
2)Kurt Haisley Swayze, IN “Off Constantly
3)Cory Atley Cedarville, OH 2008 Ford
4)Erik Stacey Winchester, OH 1997 Dodge
5) Kent Crowder
6) Wayne Grier (SS or Mod)
7) Jeremy Denson (SS or Mod)
8)Garrett Shields (SS or Mod)
9)Calvin Miller (SS or Mod)
10)Chris Mast

looks like a good line up, wish i coulda made it to pa, but truck said no, ill have it fixed in a few weeks

looks like a good line up, wish i coulda made it to pa, but truck said no, ill have it fixed in a few weeks

:doh: Didn't make it!! Don't you have any sort of deal for the guy that represents your main sponsor for the pull??? And no I'm not suckin anything Gene! Whether I'm in or not. I can't wait for this one. This place is HUGE!!!

i was putting freeze plugs and driveline back in Friday, to find out headgasket was blown to, so went on a margarita binge till sunday

You were invited last year Mike and didn't come, you miss it this year, even if you win every event, their wont be enough qualifying to get you back on the list.

2 tone you better go win something In MO. I made the mistake last year of letting a few fish in. One was adding water to the radiator as it pulled onto the track.

Another group threatened the announcer, enough so security had to come down.(permanently banned, from that event)

That was the image we were looking for.:bang

Top, proven trucks only!!!!

You were invited last year Mike and didn't come, you miss it this year, even if you win every event, their wont be enough qualifying to get you back on the list.

I blew it up a couple weeks before the event last year, otherwise the truck would have been there :bang

2 tone you better go win something In MO. I made the mistake last year of letting a few fish in. One was adding water to the radiator as it pulled onto the track.

Hey, that just made it a better show!!!

Another group threatened the announcer, enough so security had to come down.(permanently banned, from that event)

I dont remember that!?!?!

Ill be there again, annoying everybody and raiding coolers!!!!

2 tone you better go win something In MO. I made the mistake last year of letting a few fish in. One was adding water to the radiator as it pulled onto the track. Dude the block was cracked something severe. It was fill it up right before the run or dont even bother running. If I only knew how to drive it would have been ok. The announcer sure liked to make fun of it:rockwoot:

That was the image we were looking for.:bang

Top, proven trucks only!
We have that big Show-Me Smokers/NADM event in Missouri at the end of the month. I plan on taking the top spot in that one I hope:rockwoot:

Back