Passenger Side Battery Boil-over.

All I'm saying is my people have subtitles when they make it on TV... Lol

Sent from my motorola one 5G using Tapatalk

Lmao we speak in cursive. Just recently figured out half the words I learned from my grandfather are apalach language. Words like holler apparently only have one meaning to most folks haha

Idiots trying to sound like idiots.
Entertaining as heck! LOL

Careful with these new age heavy "copper" battery cables.
Some are copper plated, over a ferrous metal, which corrodes horribly.

First time I ever saw such nonsense, was years ago, on a Harbor Freight Badlands winch that decided to go roman candle on me and smoke a solenoid to motor cable.

Found all the rest were heavily corroded and replaced them with a set from a dead WARN winch of suspiciously similar design (but definitely DEAD).

Now that HF winch is the best winch I own, but my standards are... Suspect. :hehe:

Mark.

Last edited:
Well, we will never know the end to this story. Unfortunately, we got some horrible news last night. Apparently, our close family friend, rusty Dodge driver, beer drinkin' buddy, etc. decided life was too much to bear anymore and took his own life yesterday. God dam onions. Anyway.....if any of you all need to talk to someone you call my ass day or night. Long live ol' Blue and my condolences to the new owner whoever that may become.

Last edited:
Man, sorry for y’all’s loss.

Shit is tough right now for a lot of people. Talk to your friends.

Back