Official Roll Call / Results

Saw the color run link posted on Illiana diesel. This is why I am refusing to leave the grounds until Sunday when I am gettin the hell out of there.

Yeah if you leave the grounds Saturday good luck gettin back in... Gonna be a clusterphuck... I think we're goin round noon on Friday, so hopefully it wont be too bad...

Ill be there Thursday until sunday afternoon. Don't be afraid to stop by. Will have a tandem axle 5th wheel camper hooked to a white quad cab 3rd gen dodge. Not that anybody else will have that same setup or anything LOL

I'll look for that lol.

We get in Thursday evening through Sunday.

Last edited:
Here is a map for the puller entrance
15174a7f0890d272d3a92341596d79d0.jpg

Chances are I'll be rolling with either Howling or ThatPreston, so we'll see ya there

Be there Saturday am as the sun comes up.
There's going to be a group (10-20) of us meeting at IHOP around 8 eastern time if anyone else is interested. Will have a handful of Fords, couple Dmaxs, atleast 1 cummins parked in the back

Be there Saturday am as the sun comes up.
There's going to be a group (10-20) of us meeting at IHOP around 8 eastern time if anyone else is interested. Will have a handful of Fords, couple Dmaxs, atleast 1 cummins parked in the back

Did you happen to go to Purdue? Drive a red and white OBS ferd?

Did you happen to go to Purdue? Drive a red and white OBS ferd?

I did a few years ago. I lived at Farmhouse, but I drove the 99 black ex. Cab LB 7.3 with a winch bumper and bull haulers. Always parked on the north side of the senior house

I did a few years ago. I lived at Farmhouse, but I drove the 99 black ex. Cab LB 7.3 with a winch bumper and bull haulers. Always parked on the north side of the senior house

Ah ha. I know the truck. I was there at the same time. You were in diesel club at the same time as well LOL small world. Spent a fair amount of time at Shields and Harmeyers house.

Ah ha. I know the truck. I was there at the same time. You were in diesel club at the same time as well LOL small world. Spent a fair amount of time at Shields and Harmeyers house.

Yup I was there. I didn't really participate much, mostly there to listen.
I spent some time at Joeys place.

There should be some rooms available at the Springhill suites. We just cancelled 4 rooms

Schedule of events at the drag strip
29ac5845b57013d12d6c71be8c55297a.jpg

Last edited:
Back