2nd gen cummins Pic Whoring!!

Dude I love your truck. That red looks so good!

Where did you get the roll pan at? Been kinda looking for one just not real sure of quality of the few I have looked at.

Lmc truck bud

Sport bumper is in paint for it

Last edited:
image_zps45742c07.jpg

Weld it in

Last edited:
I like weld on just not sure I wanna paint my whole box. It is two tone so maybe I could just get away with painting the bottom color. Truck is mostly white with gray bottom quarters.

I like weld on just not sure I wanna paint my whole box. It is two tone so maybe I could just get away with painting the bottom color. Truck is mostly white with gray bottom quarters.

The only thing I painted was my roll pan and rear quater. A good paint guy do it nicely.

You lost or hitch superdave

Nope... Made one to go behind it. Although I did have a Class III that I bought to get me by for a little while. My license plate is bolted to a flat plate that has a 2" receiver welded to it. I pull the pin on my receiver and my tag comes off and I can put my receiver hitch on.

Nope... Made one to go behind it. Although I did have a Class III that I bought to get me by for a little while. My license plate is bolted to a flat plate that has a 2" receiver welded to it. I pull the pin on my receiver and my tag comes off and I can put my receiver hitch on.

This is similar to what I had in mind.

So your saying you do oral?

No sir, sticker was gave to me for free so i rocked it. Im getting my windows tinted tomorrow and its coming off. Oh, and Missouri is the "show me state" that is where the "show me soot" comes into play. My mirrors are always out, but on a dually its not near as "oral" in my opinion

Oh well, as long as i stay above 16mpg im happy. A bigger tire would make the truck look much better imo.

I'm 17 on a good day with 265's...

Updated pic of mine. All cleaned and debadged, ready for TS!
uty9ehaz.jpg

Last edited:
Back