Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > The Entrance Gate- Welcome to Competition Diesel > Competition Events and Get-Togethers > PDRA Area
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2006, 07:40 AM   #1
RacinDuallie

Name: RacinDuallie
Title: Black Sheep Racing
Member`s Gallery
Post FYI- R.E. Question for Greg Thread....

I pulled the 'Question for Greg' thread...

Greg is no longer a member of The PDRA.

If there is any remaining questions you can forward them to me via PM.

Old 11-24-2006, 04:01 PM   #2
COMP461

Name: COMP461
Title: Comp Diesel Sponsor
Member`s Gallery
no not me any more , unless this gets pulled ,

just Plain old NHRA member , and the only person in recent history to every have compeated in an NHRA event with a diesel, winning the only round of drag racing in Super Street at Vegas with a diesel .

Old 11-24-2006, 06:26 PM   #3
RacinDuallie

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by COMP461
no not me any more , unless this gets pulled ,

just Plain old NHRA member , and the only person in recent history to every have compeated in an NHRA event with a diesel, winning the only round of drag racing in Super Street at Vegas with a diesel .

Greg, you can't just go away like a 'professional' can you ??

Another bogus claim by Greg.....

Greg, I'd like to point out someone who has my respect, Paul Breedlove- for HE has taken his diesel Dodge to multiple NHRA Division Finals and won 3, count them, look in the NHRA records, 3 Wally's. The most recent one was a Golden Wally And you know the meaning of a Golden Wally right? Paul has went many rounds in his diesel and WON. Try to bring factual information out, instead of overlooking the true champions.....................

It's guys like PaulB that you insult with your self promoting ego driven claims, that are FALSE.

Old 11-24-2006, 08:11 PM   #4
COMP461

Name: COMP461
Title: Comp Diesel Sponsor
Member`s Gallery
There is a big difference between NHRA PowerAde drag racing and ET racing. I don’t diminish that Paul’s accomplishments aren’t commendable, I’ve never been a bracket racer, but I speak of NHRA PowerAde national and divisional events in sportsman categories, maybe something you will do some day when you get a license.
I have competed in three eliminators with a diesel powered entry Super Gas, Super Comp, and And Super Street. Moreover, Competition Eliminator, and Super Stock in Gas powered entries. Some day next year you might get that chance, I will be there on opening day in Pomona at The NHRA winter Nationals.
For the rest of the world, this is about our little club didn’t work out, so expect more of this, except he has the power to delete anything he doesn’t like as a moderator

Old 11-24-2006, 09:42 PM   #5
RacinDuallie

Member`s Gallery
No it's not about our group that succeeds without you.

Comp- it's this quote that just keeps sticking in my head, I believe your familar with this quote as it came directly from YOU to me via AOL instant message. . . . . . . And if you want my opinion ( I know you don't but here it tis- ) You should add this to your Sig it would make a more fitting addition:

Greg560: "It's not about diesels, it's about big business and money"....

......See I guess that's the difference between us Comp, I cherish and prosper with my roots, care needs to be taken when these roots are young and when these roots mature they become stronger and soon their presense is known by the mightily rooted tree, this tree will reach it's destination together with the roots that started it all......

To most of us Greg, this IS about Diesels...........

Don't worry Greg -all of us grassroots folk know the truth.

Did you thank Eric for bringing the crowd to the unveiling??

Last edited by RacinDuallie; 11-24-2006 at 09:52 PM.

Old 11-24-2006, 09:53 PM   #6
Dalpilot

Name: Dalpilot
Title: Joe Nobody!
Member`s Gallery
Alright you two, I don't care who's dad can beat who up. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. If you want to do that, take it to PM's.

Old 11-24-2006, 10:40 PM   #7
Timbeaux

Name: Timbeaux
Title: Administrator and Head Thread Derailer
Member`s Gallery
This one is locked...take it off the board guys. I created this forum to help, and this thread is not doing that AT ALL
NO LIMIT FAB, DIESEL SOUTH, DC CUSTOMS
Quote:
"I just love everything about racing. I wanna race every single day. Its nothing for me to be cutting grass and the neighbor hoss the gas on his mower, and there we are, lined up in the the middle of the street." - Stevie KillinTime Jackson
"Against stupidity, the gods themselves fight unvictorious."

Last edited by Timbeaux; 11-24-2006 at 10:51 PM.

Closed Thread