44 inch tires

John Buck

looking to put some 44 inch tires on some american force independence wheels and the smallest size is 19.5 inches for those wheels but the super swamper boggers wheel fitment go from 17 to 20 so having to go to the 20's, i think those pavement princess trucks who have never seen real swamp mudding looking hilariously ridiculous, and think the all rim and hardly any tire looks looks dumb af, but having to do the american force independence wheels at 20 isnt to bad given im pairing them with the 44 super swamper boggers,

i was looking for other 44 inch tires that have that agressive badass tread and only found some pitbulls that dont look anywhere as good as the boggers, are there any other tires out there that hardly anyone has heard of that look savage af that come in 44 inches?

Right well, more along the lines of simply expressing ones liking for an aggressive real backwoods swamp mudding tire is all I was doing but to each their own I suppose, i found some other tires but boggers still look the best to me from the others that I have found.

Thanks

cool story?

Last edited by a moderator:
So, are you in it for the function, or the Savage AF, as you put it?

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Not sure how more clear I can be from how already clear that I was, a simple actual response is all that is necessary, thanks for your concern and your input, have a great day.

If anyone else can answer this question and has some actual knowledge of merit it would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Not sure how more clear I can be from how already clear that I was, a simple actual response is all that is necessary, thanks for your concern and your input, have a great day.

If anyone else can answer this question and has some actual knowledge of merit it would be appreciated.

Welcome to Comp D stupid posts get stupid answers. But to answer your question I do believe the Snipers come in 44in with a 20in wheel

plan on about 10k service life from boggers. ground hawgs will last much longer as will a TSL. if its a purpose built truck with the HP to turn boggers properly, there is nothing that can hold a candle.

just remember Boggers WEAR FAST! within 100 miles they look good and used

last set of 44 inch bogger I bought cost me $509 each. ide bet they are double that by now.

you can also look into military tires. many are also bias ply and heavy but they are way cheaper and come in several large sizes. 42,46,53's on a 20 inch rim

And those answers are why I wanted to know what you were after.

Right well, more along the lines of simply expressing ones liking for an aggressive real backwoods swamp mudding tire is all I was doing but to each their own I suppose, i found some other tires but boggers still look the best to me from the others that I have found.

I literally gave you the link to a 44” in bogger. In my opinion Diesels are not for mudding way too heavy.

Funny how the childish forum mods are messing with my posts and rearranging my replies lmfao, what sad pathetic pitiable losers, nothing like honorless scum confirming that which they are, piss poor parenting is the result for many of that, maybe one day you will choose to wake up and live with even a shred of honor and be a Christian for once in your life, or perhaps not, either way I feel sorry for you.

Thanks goes out to those who actually replied with genuine helpful responses.

I couldn't help myself
17197b9e87d92aff183419ac04024b57.jpg

Back