Got her dropped!

ya hard to spin, until you got them spinning.. lol one time my buddy measured out a 300' burnout from them..LOL
also pulled a 1.67 sixty foot time that night..
but seriously your truck look good mike..

Sweet! Looks much better now man. Now get rid of those running board things, the tool box, the mud flaps,...........the flapper stackLOL (which I just noticed for the first time), and get a front bumper that isn't missing pieces and it would be looking really good!:).

Seriously, the truck looks good Mike. Clean her off a bit and take some pics of her outside.

Last edited:
Toyo proxy ST 305/50r20. Talk to Lostnwalmart, he found a store where they're 600 shipped I think. I payed 650.

I also use them to jack up the truck, so I can keep the axles clear LOL

I completely removed the stock 4" blocks. All I have now is

stock leaf pack with stock helper spring
a 2.5in lift shackle flip
and 1" zero rate block used for centering the axle with the shackle flip

its now at 1" below stock height. I'm going to pull both the zero block and helper springs I think, for another 1.5" drop. I'm going for a full 2/4ish drop.

Thanks!

Mike that's the same size tire I'm running, but I have the ST II.

Sweet! Looks much better now man. Now get rid of those running board things, the tool box, the mud flaps,...........the flapper stackLOL (which I just noticed for the first time), and get a front bumper that isn't missing pieces and it would be looking really good!:).

Seriously, the truck looks good Mike. Clean her off a bit and take some pics of her outside.

I'm trying to figure something out for the bumper. Toolbox has to stay, and flapper keeps the snow out! LOL

I got the ST's because they were cheaper :)

Looks good Mike, better a little lower...still think you should have went with all terrains. LOL

Can you take that retarded extra rear bumper off now?

Epically posted via Tapatalk...

Dave, did you drop yours in the front? I can't remember.

Mike, I would take a good look at the compressed spring pack when you take the helper out. It only drops maybe a 1/2" and removing it made my springs crown at the block contact point. I put the helper back in and milled 13/16" off the top and bottom of the block. Works and looks perfect now.

Looks good Mike, better a little lower...still think you should have went with all terrains. LOL

Can you take that retarded extra rear bumper off now?

Going lower right now actually, just had to modify the track bar and bracket. Gotta keep the bumper for protection!

Is this turbo a BW s400? Is it the same 67.7mm compressor? If so curious to know what you think when you get it on!

Yes sir, and I'll be starting a thread for it. I already have the charger, just waiting for the elbow.

Looks good Mike.

Thanks Jeff!

so basically what every one is trying to say is its less ugly now LOL

hahahaha

You gonna start calling her Panti Droppa now?

I would, but i go after the women that dont wear panties at all.

Mike, I would take a good look at the compressed spring pack when you take the helper out. It only drops maybe a 1/2" and removing it made my springs crown at the block contact point. I put the helper back in and milled 13/16" off the top and bottom of the block. Works and looks perfect now.

Good info, thanks! I guess I'll just remove the 1" block entirely, and have nothing but the leaf pack/helper.

Purple Panty Droppa

I like that....

I took the 2" spacer out of the front and ran it with only stocks springs up front and the thing was slammed in the front, and I mean slammed. I looked much lower than Mike's truck. I'll see if I can find the measurements from when I did it.

However, I wanted to match the rear to the front, but I was worried about towing so I just bought the Carli Hemi Coils and Carli Control arms for it and leveled the front with the rear. I didnt want to do that, but glad I did. The 305/50 does look kind of small sometimes but depending on what angle you look at the truck they look sick. I may go to a 305/55/20, which I think would be PERFECT, but I like the ride and MPG Im getting with these.

Lowered the front 3" more in the front. Had to modify the track bar bracket a little bit, and the tir-rod bar is fully adjusted in, but everything came out perfect. I also think im leaving the rear as is at 1" below stock.

aeff006b-3b9a-75c1.jpg

aeff006b-3bb5-d285.jpg

aeff006b-3bcd-058f.jpg

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

like the height, makes me want to go a tad lower.

Did you go 2/3 of a coil like we talked about?

Last edited:
Back