Win a Mishimoto Oil Catch Can!

Well. It is very clear who did not win, that's a plus. At least we're not completely in the dark. LOL

Hey everyone, sorry for the late response! We had a great response to this contest, and a winner was chosen. The winner was Steven Torres. I apologize for the time you had to wait, and to make up for it, I would like to offer you all a special coupon to our online store. Please send me a PM and I will give you the coupon code.

Keep an eye out for more contests like this in the future, and thanks for entering! :)

Thanks,
Tyler

Subscribe to our YouTube channel to win a Mishimoto Catch Can! To enter, subscribe to our YouTube channel, and comment on this thread with the word "Subscribed". The winner will be announced tomorrow!

YouTube Channel link - Mishimoto.com - YouTube

1193vuq.jpg

The contest was held on multiple forums? That would have been nice to know, what forum was the winner on? You might want to make sure the rules are clear. On edit maybe our forum needs clear rules on this sort of thing.

Last edited:
This is no different than any other online give away any other vendor does.
There was like 5 guys to respond to this thread on day 1, you think they are hedging their bets a bit by spreading out to other forums?

I am sorry you guys didn't win, get over it.

Back