Firepunk Labor Day Dirt Drags and Dyno Day for Charity

LAmiller

THE KT-BOUNDARY
poster_zps0098cc95.jpg

This year were making it a Charity event for my Dad and Matt Kauffman's Dad to support there battle with Cancer.

My dad (Robert Miller) was diagnosed with Colon Cancer this spring and had half his colon removed via surgery to get rid of the tumor and is currently going through Chemo treatments.

Matt's dad (John Kauffman) has been clear of his previous Cancer for 7 years until a few weeks ago found out that cancer is back and way worse then before. He went in for his surgery to remove the tumor, they found it to be wrapped up behind his voice box and trachea, and could not do the operation without removing both.

Were just trying to raise some funds to make a small dent in the expenses involved with there time off of work and medical treatments.

We appreciate the support.

Lavon

Good people and a great event. Lavon if theres anyway any of us down here can help let me know.

Lavon and Matt,
I wish we could make it, but we fly out that day for our honeymoon. It'll be a good time for sure!!!

If either of you guys need anything...... Anything at all, just let us know!!

Jason

I will have to play it day by day, but I may be able to come out. My daughter is scheduled to be born the 26th so it will depend how my wife and daughter are doing.

Stupid job disallows it, and I now dont have anything cool to bring(besides myself). Bump it up for a good event for a good cause!!

Stupid job disallows it, and I now dont have anything cool to bring(besides myself). Bump it up for a good event for a good cause!!

You could be wear the grid girl outfit for the podium? Or we'll put you in a booth and charge $5 to stroke your beard... Its all for a good cause.

Lavon

I would also like to Thank these additional Sponsors

Chip's Custom Collision

Mike's Diesel Performance

Gingway Products

Lavon

What class would the civic be in? LOL

I don't think the truck will be set up in time to run, but I do want to throw it on the rollers as long as its back together

Tri-Green Equiptment stepped up to help sponsor this event today.
We have been getting an overwhelming support from businesses that we interact who are stepping up to sponsor our event and want to thank everyone again for there help.

Chris Tobin is planning on being in attendance to shoot the event and potentially give us Diesel World Magazine Coverage.

Lavon

Back