6.0 no start

I copied this from ficmrepair.com

** WARNING**

If you are working on the high pressure oil system (dummy plugs, standpipes, HPOPs, injectors, etc) as part of this exchange or in the future, remember to *always* hook up a battery charger and remove the FICM relay prior to using the key to engage the starter to purge the air. After you have seen the 500psi necessary of injection control pressure, allow the batteries to regain their charge, re-install the FICM relay, and start the truck as normal. This will save your FICM from certain stress and possible death.

I copied this from ficmrepair.com

** WARNING**

If you are working on the high pressure oil system (dummy plugs, standpipes, HPOPs, injectors, etc) as part of this exchange or in the future, remember to *always* hook up a battery charger and remove the FICM relay prior to using the key to engage the starter to purge the air. After you have seen the 500psi necessary of injection control pressure, allow the batteries to regain their charge, re-install the FICM relay, and start the truck as normal. This will save your FICM from certain stress and possible death.

We always bleed the rails with ignition off

I'll recommend what I did on PSN - get a quality code reader and see if it can point you in the right direction. A scangauge is a BAD code reader. It does not report them all.

And, as also stated on the PSN thread 1.54 volts *even though it should be enough to start) does not match w/ 1400 to 1600 ICP psig.

IMO you are likely to have one or more injector codes - electrical and/or contribution. And that is based on the assumption that your sensor data is correct. Some aftermarket sensors/actuators (like the ICP, CKP, and IPR) don't exactly work the best.

Last edited:
Back