hey new to this but whats the best to get more power out of a 90's dodge

Intake, exhaust, DennyT fuel pin, DDP4 or POD injectors. Turn the full fuel screw on the back of the pump a few turns while the engine is off, then start it up. Have a board handy in case it runs away so you can cover the turbo to shut it off. You'll have to adjust the idle way down. Keep turning up the fuel screw more and more until the truck sort of "hangs" when you rev it up. Turn it down a bit from there and have at it. Oh, and install a fuel system or at least an electric lift pump. Should be about 270-300 rwhp with those mods.

Intake, exhaust, DennyT fuel pin, DDP4 or POD injectors. Turn the full fuel screw on the back of the pump a few turns while the engine is off, then start it up. Have a board handy in case it runs away so you can cover the turbo to shut it off. You'll have to adjust the idle way down. Keep turning up the fuel screw more and more until the truck sort of "hangs" when you rev it up. Turn it down a bit from there and have at it. Oh, and install a fuel system or at least an electric lift pump. Should be about 270-300 rwhp with those mods.

all that stuff + 3200 GSK, cranked AFC, BHAF, water/meth injection(optional), and dont forget a good clutch if its a 5spd

thank you fatty i knew i forgot something :)... ive got an HX35 from a 24v on mine it gets the job done and its alot better than the 18cm that was on the 90's plus it shouldnt be too hard on your wallet if you shop around

first get a gov spring ...while you have the pump top off drive the pin for the afc out take the lever out and drive the pin back in and seal it up with jb weld then install the pump top leaving both the high idle and low idle screws out throw them in your tool box for later date in case you ever want to turn it back down next the plate on the throttle lever that the low idel screw hits on grind it really thin and re instal the lever on my 93 with stock injectors i dont even come anywhere neer runaway with the power screw bottomd out and i made 246hp with stock intercooled injectors (much smaller than non ic injectors) also tworline runs 6x13's with the screw bottomed out a 62mm s300....next it you want to cut apart a bunch of wrenches and make one to get to the bottom pump bolt you can advance the timing i pushed mine all the way to the head....kinda lost a little spool up but the overall power was incredable.....as stated you WILL need a good lp either a piston lp or electric.....i took the wire from the shut down solonoid and used it to turn on a relay to run an electric pump but i dont use my esd anymore i have a choke cable to shut the engine off....thats just my two cents ...my truck runs great but people keep telling me i should NEVER have taken out the afc but my truck dont get hot towing at all and runs great to boot....and still gets 17mpg just my two cents

yeah that waht i though....he is obviously dooing somting wron with that truck ...oldcool90 on 1stgen.org is making 350hp with a non ic truck with no nitrous and stock injectors....hes dooing somthing wrong aftermarket sticks to olny be making around 300

yeah that waht i though....he is obviously dooing somting wron with that truck ...oldcool90 on 1stgen.org is making 350hp with a non ic truck with no nitrous and stock injectors....hes dooing somthing wrong aftermarket sticks to olny be making around 300

yeah jqmile runs stock timing and stock turbo

jqmile might have stock timing but i know he has the htt upgrade and a wastgate with aftermarket sticks oldcool90 has stock sticks stock turbo but im unsure of how far his pump is tweeked but hes is making 350 ans some change on fuel only hell my ic truck with stock sticks stock charger and stock lp is making 235

Back